Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only we had a stud wr that could make teams pay for stacking the box. Wouldn't that be nice.
2ed58ba4e127422b82fa8f44c76c3a1e.jpg

probably not as nice as you would think

DH22 looked really good in the first half, had some runs that looked like pre-injury DH22. Don’t know if he was shut down in the second half due to poor playing call or what though…

DH22 looked really good in the first half, had some runs that looked like pre-injury DH22. Don’t know if he was shut down in the second half due to poor playing call or what though…

Was clearly due to us being up 24-10 at the half. They clearly knew we was going to run, run and run while having a lead.

Plus the Raiders had a super long drive to start the 3rd quarter.

We had every opportunity to run the table as Tanny was super accurate (other than that awful INT) and Henry had success running the ball. We should have been able to take advantage of the PA pass, but didn't. What a waste of a hot QB/RB combo with the play calling.

Henry looked better today. I feel like sometimes he's trying too hard. He looked "twitchy" and unsure sometimes.

If the OLine can play half decent and let him get going, get a few nice runs, I think it would do wonders for Henry's confidence and overall game.

Henry looked better today. I feel like sometimes he's trying too hard. He looked "twitchy" and unsure sometimes.

If the OLine can play half decent and let him get going, get a few nice runs, I think it would do wonders for Henry's confidence and overall game.
I couldn’t watch the game, but he’s looked sluggish. Did like the fact he had 50 + receiving tho. I asked for proper screens. Will watch game tomorrow

Henry goes down easy AF before he gets a full head of steam. If he is touched below the waist going through the line, he is going down. Our o-line played pretty well for the first half of the first half, giving Henry big enough holes to get his momentum. Unfortunately they pretty much suck and the o-line coach is awful so it didnt last long and Henry was back to going down at the line of scrimmage again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back