Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just having Autrey will help over what we had last year and hopefully Simmons is a little better rushing the passer as well. Right now there is some uncertainty if Dupree will be ready for week one but it is still a possibility. Looking forward to seeing Roberson and Weaver this pre-season.

Totally agree. I'm looking forward to watching Weaver this preseason. Hopefully Roberson can get out his funk, as he disappeared last season. I thought last season would be his breakout year, since he played really well to end the season we went to the AFC Championship game.

They can improve endurance, and potentially I suppose through certain muscle group development give slight improvement on your initial acceleration, but not so much a speed enhancer.

I don’t really have a dog in this fight, but if PEDs don’t improve speed, why do so many track athletes use them? And I am not trying to be a smart ass. There might be an answer that I don’t know.

I don’t really have a dog in this fight, but if PEDs don’t improve speed, why do so many track athletes use them? And I am not trying to be a smart ass. There might be an answer that I don’t know.
I think it is the initial acceleration that is gained by them. That’s the chief competitive advantage. That, on on races like the 200 and the 400, endurance is improved and definitely can impact results. It also is a major impact on events like the long jump. Basically, the athletes can hit top end performance for a sustained period which helps them “win”.

Totally agree. I'm looking forward to watching Weaver this preseason. Hopefully Roberson can get out his funk, as he disappeared last season. I thought last season would be his breakout year, since he played really well to end the season we went to the AFC Championship game.

Roberson is a fringe (decent but needs a that added burst and strength) athlete who also needs a bunch of coaching on technique. Thus it certainly is possible he could develop into a decent backup or rotational guy. He has had some success so the potential is obviously there. What I saw of him was he has a decent get off but if an OL blocker as much as blows at him it impleads him. So obviously he needs to get stronger as well as develop some pass rush moves. Also noticed in some places he is listed as 250 pounds but in others 220. Seems closer to the 220 to me the way he plays.

Also read that there was a possibility of hit and run under influence prior to said police dog bite…. My man was off the rails over at the wife’s parents spot. Bubba was crazy 8’s apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back