Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it aint trainers or S&C it is Titan philosiphy allowing guys with nothing burger 'injuries' to sit parts of games and go on IR

These guys train their whole lives. What could the staff possibly be doing/not doing to them to cause/increase the chance of injuries? Serious question.

Tim Green in his book gave an example of a exercise had them doing an exercise that caused players to have an unusual number of back injuries that year.

I don't know if it's S&Cs, but its something. We cannot rule anything out. It's not just bad luck, not two years in a row.

Vrabel is walking around checking for injuries like he would check the air in his tires... good swift kick to the knee. Eh feels flat to me...

For the last two years, the Titans felt like they could get into the playoffs without wearing out their players. They felt like they could win enough games with backups, while giving those players valuable game time. It makes for a deep bench. It makes for a fresh playoff roster.

But if they F it up and don't get in this year, it will have bit them in the arse.

Dude was a beast! He’s no coddler, but something is most definitely wrong if I’m making the calls, I’m telling the training staff thanks for your time, but we’re moving in a different direction.
I think you misunderstood my point. Not saying Vrabel wasn’t a tough SOB. He’s a players coach so my thought was he may be overly cautious with player injuries.

I think you misunderstood my point. Not saying Vrabel wasn’t a tough SOB. He’s a players coach so my thought was he may be overly cautious with player injuries.
I do think as a former player and as a "players coach" he is really quick to protect players. I also think players have realized this and getting paid 10k a game to sit on the bench is better than getting 10k to go out and get hammered around on the field and Vrabel hasnt learned that he is getting played.

Titans need to clown these wussy players and by clown I mean release their askerd asses mid season - if they refuse to play they have no place on team

That is what I think also. Docs say all looks good, player says I am still experiencing pain and discomfort, Vrabel says well dont rush back. We dont want to ruin your career by going too fast. Players see that and hamstring and groin pulls become the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back