Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn’t believe the post that showed he was on par to be the worst player at his position in NFL history! Just ****ing mind blowing stats…. Smh

He's really, really bad. I get giving him maybe 4-5 games and hope he improves but it's outrageous that he's still getting playing time. There's no way someone on the team isnt better than worst ever.

Daley. Just can’t even describe how terrible he is and I have no understanding at all how coach after coach defends him. “He’s done enough to warrant more playing time…”

Daley's footwork is that of a toddler creeping up to a cookie jar, mixed with the hunch of an old lady pushing a shopping cart full of cat food.

How he is still being paid to play football, never mind starting for an NFL team is beyond me.

Daley's footwork is that of a toddler creeping up to a cookie jar, mixed with the hunch of an old lady pushing a shopping cart full of cat food.

How he is still being paid to play football, never mind starting for an NFL team is beyond me.
I would say he is more of a square of tissue dropped in front of a fan.

Daley. Just can’t even describe how terrible he is and I have no understanding at all how coach after coach defends him. “He’s done enough to warrant more playing time…”
As sad a statement as that is, maybe the coaches actually think the other depth is worse
I can’t believe that, but the coaches may.

Well, it could be that the guys we WANT to come back from IR management knows won't be able to so they're using the returns on people that are getting healthy. Simple.
I’m not buying it. None of the multiple guys on IR are coming back with 4 weeks left?

Because Keith Carter is an absolute bum as a line coach. He is worse and a bigger joke than Downing is if people were paying attention. All Keith Carter has done is ruined lineman, one after another.

Because Keith Carter is an absolute bum as a line coach. He is worse and a bigger joke than Downing is if people were paying attention. All Keith Carter has done is ruined lineman, one after another.

He and Downing Syndrome will be back next year because JRob will be blamed for everything.

Of course Dennis f**king Daley stays completely healthy in a year where it feels 75% of the team are injured. Even then we try to finally replace him & Radunz tears his ACL... we are cursed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back