Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we fired every strength and conditioning personality on the team yet? (And anyone to do with medical)

Them, Daley, and Downing are the ones with both feet already the door.

When was the last time this team was healthy.. 2019? Part of me believes Ascension Health (St. Thomas) has no idea how to manage/prevent sports injuries.

You can’t make this stuff up! I thought last year was bad it’s even worse now. What does the strength and conditioning staff have on vrabel?

Yeah if strength and conditioning would do some more massages, guys wouldn't be blowing out knees etc when they get crushed in a pile of 300lb men.

I dont think actual on field 'injuries' are being gripped about... more of the B11 taking off 2 and a half quarters cause he was shoved in the chest on the sideline or TL77 taking off 2 seasons and tings lik'dat

Injuries like ACL, broken bones, concussions happen but there is alot of calf and hamstring strains. Not just Titans but throughout the league.
I blame the guaranteed money in the contracts

Have we fired every strength and conditioning personality on the team yet? (And anyone to do with medical)

Them, Daley, and Downing are the ones with both feet already the door.

When was the last time this team was healthy.. 2019? Part of me believes Ascension Health (St. Thomas) has no idea how to manage/prevent sports injuries.
Ascension Hell.

Injuries like ACL, broken bones, concussions happen but there is alot of calf and hamstring strains. Not just Titans but throughout the league.
I blame the guaranteed money in the contracts
I think with strains the league is trending towards more of a cautious approach than in the past. Especially with being able to return guys from the IR, how fickle strains are, and the extended season teams/players are erring on the side of caution. That doesn't explain why the titans have been absolutely crippled two years in a row though.

Why do the Titans have more than everyone else 2 years in a row
Bad luck.

The same reason some players throughout the league stay injured year after year. If it's the same injury over and over, obviously that body part can't handle it. But there's some guys that have a different injury every week and that's just bad luck.

Theres some guys who have never missed a snap in their career due to injury. Just the way the cookie crumbles.

Bad luck.

The same reason some players throughout the league stay injured year after year. If it's the same injury over and over, obviously that body part can't handle it. But there's some guys that have a different injury every week and that's just bad luck.

Theres some guys who have never missed a snap in their career due to injury. Just the way the cookie crumbles.

Once can be blamed on luck, not twice in a row

Once can be blamed on luck, not twice in a row

Luck is a lot more likely than "strength and conditioning" being a major factor. You cant strength and condition injuries out of football.

These are top athletes but just like anyone else one wrong move and an injury can happen. We see non contact injuries all the time. Add on the fact that there's 22 grown men slamming each other around every play and that increases the risk of injury even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back