Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how @VondyP feels about Levis stat lines these past 2 games. Looking awfully Tannehill like…

And no I’m not saying Levis is bad or Tannehill is better. Just that Tannehill had looked poor for the exact same reasons Levis did today..

I wonder how @VondyP feels about Levis stat lines these past 2 games. Looking awfully Tannehill like…

And no I’m not saying Levis is bad or Tannehill is better. Just that Tannehill had looked poor for the exact same reasons Levis did today..
Don’t bring him back around, he’s just gonna flash his boner for Stroud.

i feel like in 1/2 the games he has 2x the touchdowns still.

Tannehill did it for 2.5 years. Levis 2 games. Tannehill is done. His future is that of a backup.

looks like vondy was right again
List the other times even if I was conceding you were right about any guy after only 10 games.
Pretty sure you’ve yelled a QB every year, eventually one will play well.
Plus, it was bias for OSU. If we go through all the draft threads, did you ever say Fields was gonna be a good selection? What about Cardale Jones? I’m sure it goes further back.

List the other times even if I was conceding you were right about any guy after only 10 games.
Pretty sure you’ve yelled a QB every year, eventually one will play well.
Plus, it was bias for OSU. If we go through all the draft threads, did you ever say Fields was gonna be a good selection? What about Cardale Jones? I’m sure it goes further back.
i didnt want us to draft either of those guys. keep going with your made up nonsense though. the old man hater group seems to have an addiction to making shit up and pretending it happened.

but yes I will continue to yell QB every year until we actually hit on one. jury still out on levis.

i didnt want us to draft either of those guys. keep going with your made up nonsense though. the old man hater group seems to have an addiction to making **** up and pretending it happened.

but yes I will continue to yell QB every year until we actually hit on one. jury still out on levis.
Just a quick search but here’s these posts. I can’t confirm that “the legend” is Cardale Jones, but any of the other QBs listed would be just as laughable.

Just a quick search but here’s these posts. I can’t confirm that “the legend” is Cardale Jones, but any of the other QBs listed would be just as laughable.
weird you left out the first post of the actual cardale thread and instead pulled some random shit from threads where we were talking about bringing in a backup qb??? literally years after cardale had already been in the league lol

With Cardale preparing to announce...

and the lawrence/fields comment was while fields was still in college and in the college football thread lol. exactly 0 posts of me on this site pounding the table to draft him. but you know that, that's why you cherry picked that post.

continue making shit up though

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya I saw that and I thought it was some satire or something but dude is dead serious.
It’s gross that his mind went immediately to THill being a racist even though he mentions a couple
Of the various differences in circumstances not to mention the actual reason Levis surpassed Willis’s sorry a$$.

Tanny got benched and now he's a racist lol.
Ryan Tannehill’s 'support' for young Titans quarterbacks depends on if they’re white

Disclaimer I don't think Tanny is a racist.

Ya I saw that and I thought it was some satire or something but dude is dead serious.

Oh, he's serious.

This is a bit like Maslow's Hammer: "When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail"

Those who are obsessed with racism will usually find racism as the main motivator in most situations.

It’s gross that his mind went immediately to THill being a racist even though he mentions a couple
Of the various differences in circumstances not to mention the actual reason Levis surpassed Willis’s sorry a$$.

The whole thing with Tannihill's reaction to Willis was beyond stupid and blown way out of proportion.

i didnt want us to draft either of those guys. keep going with your made up nonsense though. the old man hater group seems to have an addiction to making **** up and pretending it happened.

At least you got the Michigan cheating scandal to cheer you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back