Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he get suspended for the DUI?
I’m suspicious of his recurring “illness”. Makes me wonder if he’s hungover or worse, coming to practice still under the influence. Regardless, he is one dumb and immature dude. I think his chances of making it took another statistical hit.

In 2 years he'll back at a nightclub telling all the pretty women to Google his name because he "used" to be in the NFL. Keyword being "used".

He better start taking this stuff serious or he'll be out the league really fast.

Just wish he was some other teams headache instead of ours.

Were there similar character concerns at UGA? Or is this a case of a kid growing up without money and going crazy when he finally gets it?

Ya fuck this guy he's a bust. He's big has potential but we know where that's got the Titans for years. Right know he's just a liability going forward it's gonna hurt Jrobs ego but you have to cut this guy.

This is the kind of guy you just dump. Pay the money, you screwed up by drafting him, so bite the bullet. But you have to get numbskulls like this as far from your team as possible. Eat the money and fire his ass.

Can joke around and call him Pacman all you want, but at the end of the day, Pacman performed and was a damn good player for us.

Pac-Man is a horrible example. He played 12 years a and was a Pro Bowl player. Good career. Drafted way to high though.

Aaron Rodgers went 24th in that draft.... damn what could have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back