Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is probably pretty crazy for someone so young to go to the NFL in normal times. Then you add COVID to it and having family members die and probably not hanging with teammates much and getting that guidance. I bet it is crazy easy to slip up.

Hopefully he can get things sorted out and be a productive player in the future.

This is why I'd be the best GM in the NFL. I would never draft a OL... if a fat alcoholic can get drafted in the 1st round, just go to your local gym and sign anyone who is 300lbs and does power lifting

Why would you lol my post? Is being an alcoholic funny to you? The kid is 21 years old. Take football out of the conversation. The kid needs help. So the first thought we should have is praying for him not laughing at the situation
@8Bruce8

I've never been for drafting an OL in the first 3 rounds.

Or QBs, frankly.

FA linemen or maybe a late round pick that got coached up - if no good, no big loss.

Personally, wish him the best whatever his ailment or personal reason may be.

professionally, fvck this dude. Couldn’t hack the big league. That’s egg on your face JROB. Own it so you don’t waste another pick like this one.

If you can't get up for a job that pays millions of dollars; then I won't expect to see this guy again.
Even a 21 year old knows when he is messing up a golden opportunity. No excuses.

Personally, wish him the best whatever his ailment or personal reason may be.

professionally, **** this dude. Couldn’t hack the big league. That’s egg on your face JROB. Own it so you don’t waste another pick like this one.
Agreed

I will say this, he has the opportunity to grow exponentially from this. Wish him well on a personal level.

Yeah! Kids got the skills-

This is what scares me. We release him and he gets help and signs with another team and we got nothing, I would much rather give him time to fix the issue. I think this is the right approach from the Titans. protect the investment and get him help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back