Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what scares me. We release him and he gets help and signs with another team and we got nothing, I would much rather give him time to fix the issue. I think this is the right approach from the Titans. protect the investment and get him help.
Maybe

We got us our own big Josh Gordon nice. Gonna be hard to kick the booze being it's legal and everywhere, too bad he wasn't a functioning alcoholic.

This is what scares me. We release him and he gets help and signs with another team and we got nothing, I would much rather give him time to fix the issue. I think this is the right approach from the Titans. protect the investment and get him help.
Agree, don't think the FO give up on him yet, or should. Getting him help is the right thing to do.
He needs to take responsibility though, he's got a great opportunity at fulfilling his dream. Its there if he wants it.

Maybe his mama needs to throw him around like she did with his gf at the draft!
Wonder what she's thinking about his antics?

These guys get handed the keys to a city and too much money and fame too quickly....He’s a kid....This is why that needs to change. I hope he gets help, but he is also screwing this team royally. It is also why I blame jrob for counting on a rookie to come in and match Kelly.

These guys get handed the keys to a city and too much money and fame too quickly....He’s a kid....This is why that needs to change. I hope he gets help, but he is also screwing this team royally. It is also why I blame jrob for counting on a rookie to come in and match Kelly.
Exactly, I've been saying this for years...way too much money for a 20-21 year old that hasn't proven jack sh*t at the pro level

It is fine to count on a rookie, but this guy had a warning label on him, and it is why most nfl teams had a 3rd or 4th round grade on him. He is very young and immature, he has the size and the talent, but the signs were there, that this guy was going to have problems. It was a very non-titans type pick. And it has bitten us in the ***.

It is fine to count on a rookie, but this guy had a warning label on him, and it is why most nfl teams had a 3rd or 4th round grade on him. He is very young and immature, he has the size and the talent, but the signs were there, that this guy was going to have problems. It was a very non-titans type pick. And it has bitten us in the ***.

Your post made me go research this because I didn’t remember him being that huge a reach. I can’t find one site that says 3rd or 4th round. I also can’t find any warning labels, In fact 2 sites clearly said no red flags. I can’t find one not one story about him being problems prior, except his footwork. Most sites say 1st round to late 2nd at worst. But nothing about his maturity. He has definitely been a disappointment.

I would love to see what you have read.

Go on this sight and read Isaiah Wilson news, it is pretty far back, and read a whole bunch of them (red flags). The talent is there but the rest is not. I maybe off some on the 3rd or 4th round pick, but hardly anybody had a first round grade on him. I hope this guy gets it together, but it sure does not look good now.

Your post made me go research this because I didn’t remember him being that huge a reach. I can’t find one site that says 3rd or 4th round. I also can’t find any warning labels, In fact 2 sites clearly said no red flags. I can’t find one not one story about him being problems prior, except his footwork. Most sites say 1st round to late 2nd at worst. But nothing about his maturity. He has definitely been a disappointment.

I would love to see what you have read.
I thought the exact same thing. I don’t remember any off-field issues at all.

Some notes on Isaiah Wilson's commitment to Georgia - Touch the Banner

From the article...
I’m going to be a little judgmental here and say that one red flag for me is his Twitter handle, which is @_LayZay_, obviously a play on his name being Isaiah. Maybe it’s irrelevant or coincidental, but combined with his physique – which needs some work – I can’t help thinking that someone who embraces a handle with an implication of being “lazy” might have some issues with motivation. Looking at it from the opposite side, I can’t imagine someone who wants to be known for hard work and determination would choose “Lay Zay” or “Lazy Larry” or anything like it for his social media handle.

From the article...
I’m going to be a little judgmental here and say that one red flag for me is his Twitter handle, which is @_LayZay_, obviously a play on his name being Isaiah. Maybe it’s irrelevant or coincidental, but combined with his physique – which needs some work – I can’t help thinking that someone who embraces a handle with an implication of being “lazy” might have some issues with motivation. Looking at it from the opposite side, I can’t imagine someone who wants to be known for hard work and determination would choose “Lay Zay” or “Lazy Larry” or anything like it for his social media handle.

So a dude that writes for Michigan recruiting says the the Twitter handle of a 16 year old that just chose Georgia over Michigan is a red flag. And our front office should have recognized this and taken someone else?

That's the take here?

From the article...
Lol i noticed his twitter a few days ago and was like wtf

Terrible twitter handle for him but it is just a twitter handle so idk

So a dude that writes for Michigan recruiting says the the Twitter handle of a 16 year old that just chose Georgia over Michigan is a red flag. And our front office should have recognized this and taken someone else?

That's the take here?
The point was he is showing he seems to be lazy and not giving a crap about "realizing his dream"

I don't care who wrote the article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back