Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were there similar character concerns at UGA? Or is this a case of a kid growing up without money and going crazy when he finally gets it?
I think this. I don’t recall any issues like this at UGA. However, colleges are good at covering things up...

Terrible moves by JROB this offseason: Clowney, Beasley, Panda, Casey

Excellent moves by JROB this offseason: Henry, Tanny, Kelley, Borders, maybe Tart

Excellent moves by JROB this offseason: Henry, Tanny, Kelley, Borders, maybe Tart
Casey was not TERRIBLE. He’s riding the injury bench this year for a DIFFERENT team. Sounds like a win for us. Now not getting someone to actually put pressure on the qb, that’s a bad move. Which you nailed already.

Pac-Man is a horrible example. He played 12 years a and was a Pro Bowl player. Good career. Drafted way to high though.

Aaron Rodgers went 24th in that draft.... damn what could have been.
in his first 5 seasons, he had got suspended for violating the leagues personal conduct policy, missed a season - out of the nfl, had been on 2 different teams, with countless boned-headed decisions.
Then his money ran out any finally got it together to play at an average level for a db to stay in the league.
Lol, anybody thinks pacman was anything but a trainweck is blocking out his stupidity.
Yeah his first season he showed flashes of greatness, but let's not act like he is cj2k who got paid and then didn't do squat for the team. In this analogy, cj2k is Adrian Peterson to pacmans Todd marinovich.

Pacman was amazing for us in '06. He had 4 TD's, plus I think one called back for holding. For a CB/return man, that is really special.

And not in the offseason, but the King trade looks like an excellent move too.

And I still think moving Casey was the right move.

Wilson moved to the Reserve/Non-Football illness list....I'd say he is done for the year....can now use his roster spot for someone who might be able to contribute

Think it's 50-50 that Wilson gets cut before next season. And that might be generous. This is about as bad as a draft pick can go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back