Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid just can't get it together SMDH.

On the plus side at least it's Wilson whos a headache, not one of our key cogs.

I remember the days of pacman and vy goofing it up on the regular.

The guy in that video and photo looks almost too thin to be Wilson. I’m not convinced. He is a screw up for sure.. but I’m not positive that’s him. Let’s see if the he or the team acknowledges the incident.

The guy in that video and photo looks almost too thin to be Wilson. I’m not convinced. He is a screw up for sure.. but I’m not positive that’s him. Let’s see if the he or the team acknowledges the incident.
He was wearing a necklace with a Panda medallion and he has red hair.

Hard to believe that a human being can be this stupid. That alone is a good reason to cut his sorry arse. A mistake or two is one thing when you’re a young dumb kid, but this guy is a moron on the regular.

When his Mom snatched his girlfriend off his lap when he got drafted i said to myself maybe aggression runs in the family. I clearly read that wrong lol

Frankly, for those saying he won’t be cut, have missed the Haskins fiasco the past week.

I’m not saying he will be, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they will find an out.

It appears he's on a boat with a few not really attractive white girls. . . Not the best look, but I dont really expect the kid to lock himself in his house alone or anything.

Ass Clown
Some talk in ShoutBox about this.
Does he get cut? Should he be cut? Whats the consequences, there has to be some.
Not wearing masks, bringing negative attention days before a big game.
What needs to happen?
I for one was shocked the strippers weren't wearing their masks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back