Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, I dont know what he's done besides make it impossible for the coaches to trust him or want him on the field.

It appears he's a lost cause... but at least the O Line hasn't been a major issue and we're not left wondering what if...

He'll collect a few million and ride off in to the sunset when he's cut. Likely on a boat full of hoochies.

OL not suffering but our pass rush STILL is. That’s the waste and the problem- it’s what we could have had instead. And we picked him because we chose let Conklin walk. And attempted to address pass rush with cast off head cases. We got burned all around but made some really bad choices.

HUGE bust of a pick. Egg on our face for wasting that pick on such a loser character.

OL not suffering but our pass rush STILL is. That’s the waste and the problem- it’s what we could have had instead. And we picked him because we chose let Conklin walk. And attempted to address pass rush with cast off head cases. We got burned all around but made some really bad choices.

HUGE bust of a pick. Egg on our face for wasting that pick on such a loser character.
I sure have no confidence he ever plays for us. Hopefully, we do a better job on our due diligence this year. More psych and less psycho.

Even if the Titans could recoup the money for him being worthless this year, it's not like they could reapply it to the team in any way.
if he has not interest in football, he won. He got his rookie contract money and can walk (or roll) away. If the Titans can release him without paying him any additional money, I'd be alright with that. If not, just hold on to him for any potential he may offer going into next season.
Unless they can trade him or get out of this massive dead cap hit, this guy isnt going anywhere. No way we give up that much dead cap just bc he is a headache. Better to just let him sit home making $2-3m for the next couple of years unfortunately.
View attachment 18096

Unless they can trade him or get out of this massive dead cap hit, this guy isnt going anywhere. No way we give up that much dead cap just bc he is a headache. Better to just let him sit home making $2-3m for the next couple of years unfortunately.
View attachment 18096
Yep that's a big hit to take teamwise...better to keep the turd at 2-3 mil then to flush at 6-9 mil.
Unfortunate....fire whatever clown it was their decision to draft him lol

We can pretty much garuantee kid ain't gonna turn up for shit so there's wages to be reclaimed I.e beasley.

Boy ain't gonna want to come into training because he knows nobody is interested in him. I know I wouldn't be friendly with him in the locker room till he's manned up to his shit.

I wonder how much guys like "Panda" piss off the other guys. Like take AJ or Henry who are work horses and put it all out there, and then there is this lazy POS who just wants to take the money and put in no work whatsoever.

View attachment 18096
Unless they decide he is in violation of his contract, there may be a provision there in the CBA. Surely he is behaving in a way detrimental to the team.

Unless they decide he is in violation of his contract, there may be a provision there in the CBA. Surely he is behaving in a way detrimental to the team.
That is what I am hoping for personally. Some type of player conduct clause. We just need one more good idiotic mistake (which I find to be probable) and then put it to use.

Playoffs now, won't be seeing this pos again this year.

Titans will wait until he screws up in the off season, and he will, to release him with cause to recoup money

I expect to see him on AEW wrestling and at comic cons within a few years. Whoever thought we would not take a Chance to be Warmacked again?

View attachment 18096
oh absolutely correct then. I didn't realize the #29 pick was getting that much.

It may have changed but wasn’t the Titans one of only a few left who didn’t hire a firm to do background checks on possible high draft picks?

I guess they had no clue of his bad work ethic or other bad transgressions.
In years past, I know the Titans have skipped over players like that to obtain a less skilled player with a better reputation, just to have it backfire on them.
Maybe they had hints but took a chance based on potential?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back