Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
JRob didn’t do his homework. I don’t see him going anywhere for awhile though. Just got to hope he grows up

Once again... this has been debunked. There is NOTHING in his past that indicated this would happen. Stop blaming JRob. He did his job. Wilson isn’t doing his. It’s on Wilson.

I don’t think he could handle the money side. Went straight to his head and impacted his attitude. Happens a lot to these young guys. Some of that is on the agent too for not better preparing them. However, 21 or 22 years old is not really a “kid” and they surely know better.

There may have not been anything on paper, but I have a really hard time believing the guy went from no troubles at all to not even being able to stay out of trouble in the flip of 1 off season. Most likely he has been a screw up his entire life, but since he had a lot of talent all of his screw ups were covered up by coaches and programs to keep him active for the field.

Once again... this has been debunked. There is NOTHING in his past that indicated this would happen. Stop blaming JRob. He did his job. Wilson isn’t doing his. It’s on Wilson.

It has nothing to do with blame. It’s JRob’s RESPONSIBILITY to make wise choices with the organizations limited draft capital.

I'll go glass half full here and say I think the Titans will have a plan to get this kid right after the season. He's barely 21 and, IMO, JRob won't cut his losses until Wilson goes full Dodd.

There may have not been anything on paper, but I have a really hard time believing the guy went from no troubles at all to not even being able to stay out of trouble in the flip of 1 off season. Most likely he has been a screw up his entire life, but since he had a lot of talent all of his screw ups were covered up by coaches and programs to keep him active for the field.

Then you don’t have a clue what you are talking about and should stay out of the conversation. It’s very easy to understand. Ask MC Hammer how quick you can screw up when you go from zero to hero. Some people cannot handle it and they implode. There was nothing in this guys past that would have foreseen this. It happens.

However I think the Titans need to start talking to the Lawyers. The kid doesn’t care.

Except he admitted to watching SpongeBob Squarepants and laying around as his “hobbies”.

Gimme a crackhead who likes to party over a guy who watches SpongeBob on his ass all day.

what a loser.

Except he admitted to watching SpongeBob Squarepants and laying around as his “hobbies”.

Gimme a crackhead who likes to party over a guy who watches SpongeBob on his ass all day.

what a loser.
Not just learning from SBSP but "dissect it deeply" and "a particular fondness"

Wilson enjoys watching cartoons, and he has a particular fondness for "SpongeBob SquarePants." "I can really dissect it deeply and learn a lot from it," he says.

OMG...he's a headcase..we all know Patrick is the star of that show

I read a couple of his draft classmates to see if they were all that kiddy, just to see if it was something the Titans were looking for or if he was the one who offered that info up.

That guy is a ****ing child who has likely never had to do any growing up.
Yep he's a manchild

His dogs name is Jax...cut him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back