Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who lived through the drafting of Pacman Jones, Marcus Mariota, Andre Woolfolk, Kenny Britt, Jake Locker, Chance Warmack, Kendall Wright, Vice Young.....

I actually have more respect for a 1st round pick that just comes out as a turd and quits.... better than wasting our time for 4 seasons waiting for him to develop. Just get it out there and over with.

Looking at our draft history we have picked some absolute turds before Robinson got here so I'm not gonna drag him through the sewer with this pick but.... when you draft a guy in the 1st, you should expect him to contribute his first season. This was a terrible pick.

There has to be a way to get out of his contract outside of trading him and giving up picks. Behavior detrimental to the team or something. We need that money and a 3rd round comp pick for his trash ass. I hope he somehow turns it around and our starting rt, but it's a long shot

Very embarrassing for JRob. Our 2020 draft class got graded an F on NFL.com and ranked 32nd in production for this year..

I hope we void everything left on his deal & go after every dollar for detrimental conduct to the team.

Frustrating as when we release him we don’t really benefit at all & get a big cap hit. Plus another team can pick him up for minimum deal.. only reason he isn’t already cut yet

The way his mom snatched away his gf(?) from him on draft night should have been the red flag that his decision making was questionable.

He really thinks another team will tolerate this kinda bs?

I mean maybe if he was a superstar or had huge potential...

But he's just a big, stupid, 29th overall pick that displayed nothing short of a 10 year olds attitude....

Maybe if you were a Justin Jefferson, CEH, or .......... DeAndre Baker even.....

He really thinks another team will tolerate this kinda bs?

I mean maybe if he was a superstar or had huge potential...

But he's just a big, stupid, 29th overall pick that displayed nothing short of a 10 year olds attitude....

Maybe if you were a Justin Jefferson, CEH, or .......... DeAndre Baker even.....
That’s one of his problems, not accepting reality.

And... with this... can we please request Titans media members refrain from posting click bait videos describing how they feel players can help the Titans......

1. You don't have a clue how he's going to be used. and 2. You just look like a big jack wagon after sticking for this YUTZ

This guy is brilliant. Not been here for 12 months, not played a whole game and can't even make it into a game and he's probably the most hated on the team. This guy got an agent?

Wilson won't really quit because he knows he will lose $$$....the Titans won't cut him unless they have a way to re-coup $$$

No matter what sort of turd he has been with the Titans...plenty of teams would pick him up for the minimum in hopes that the light comes on.

Wilson won't really quit because he knows he will lose $$$....the Titans won't cut him unless they have a way to re-coup $$$

No matter what sort of turd he has been with the Titans...plenty of teams would pick him up for the minimum in hopes that the light comes on.
I honestly expect him to be cut by noon today. If not, oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back