Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly expect him to be cut by noon today. If not, oh well.

What good does it do the Titans to cut him today??? It doesn't save $$$...we don't need the roster spot...and it just allows another team to pick him up and try to get him into their system...

If we can't save money then I hold onto the Big Panda and cut him at the very end of camp when we actually need the roster spot....make it harder for him to have an impact with another team.

Wilson won't really quit because he knows he will lose $$$....the Titans won't cut him unless they have a way to re-coup $$$

No matter what sort of turd he has been with the Titans...plenty of teams would pick him up for the minimum in hopes that the light comes on.

we can’t waste time or resources worrying about what another team might get out of him. His ship has sailed here. Cut ties, takes our lumps and demonstrate we have a STANDARD like we’ve said.

just words if your actions don’t support them.

we can’t waste time or resources worrying about what another team might get out of him. His ship has sailed here. Cut ties, takes our lumps and demonstrate we have a STANDARD like we’ve said.

just words if your actions don’t support them.
Yep. Sunk cost fallacy isn't doing us any good here. Cut the dude eat the money and move on.

What good does it do the Titans to cut him today??? It doesn't save $$$...we don't need the roster spot...and it just allows another team to pick him up and try to get him into their system...

If we can't save money then I hold onto the Big Panda and cut him at the very end of camp when we actually need the roster spot....make it harder for him to have an impact with another team.
I'm looking beyond the money. He's a poison on this team. Ok, I'll give the vets on this team until the end of the week to Code Red his ass. After that, cut that turd if there is anything still negative coming from the situation.

When you have a pile of poop, trash, low life on your team with a bad attitude, it affects everyone on your team. Let some other team pick him up, that helps us and hurts them. By all means, let him go somewhere else. Hopefully the colts. they need some bad news.

When you have a pile of poop, trash, low life on your team with a bad attitude, it affects everyone on your team. Let some other team pick him up, that helps us and hurts them. By all means, let him go somewhere else. Hopefully the colts. they need some bad news.
F that, known our luck he'll turn into a pro bowler with the Colts lol

I was wanting to cut this bum, now I'd like us too keep him make TC hell for him keep the dick on the bench for 4 years till no one knows who he is and fizzle him out of nfl exsitence.

Then check his insta in 10 years time at Wendy's posting his college days.

I was wanting to cut this bum, now I'd like us too keep him make TC hell for him keep the dick on the bench for 4 years till no one knows who he is and fizzle him out of nfl exsitence.

This...its not about worrying about his success with another team...he was given an opportunity alot of people don't get...be a pro, if at the end of rookie deal you dont want to be a Titan, fine move on. But at least go into your first season giving a f*ck
Let him rot on the bench..if he's a no show, fine his lard ass and soon he will be broke, maybe then he will be grateful for the opportunities the Titans and NFL has given him

This...its not about worrying about his success with another team...he was given an opportunity alot of people don't get...be a pro, if at the end of rookie deal you dont want to be a Titan, fine move on. But at least go into your first season giving a f*ck
Let him rot on the bench..if he's a no show, fine his lard ass and soon he will be broke, maybe then he will be grateful for the opportunities the Titans and NFL has given him
Was the point I was trying to make.

If we can get away from the guy and not have to pay him, then absolutely get away and save the money. That probably wont happen, we will end up having to pay for him. In that case, I certainly hear what you are saying, but having a player on the team that causes discord is worse than the money and revenge isnt worth it.

If we can get away from the guy and not have to pay him, then absolutely get away and save the money. That probably wont happen, we will end up having to pay for him. In that case, I certainly hear what you are saying, but having a player on the team that causes discord is worse than the money and revenge isnt worth it.
I really don't think he's causing much of a ruckus.
He may be a distraction for some coaches who keep knocking the donuts out of his hand and try to convince him to do anything, but I think even then, the coaches coach the players that are ready to suit up and play.

I can't see that he had enough report with the team to be a distraction and possibly him not being around uplifted some other OL because they have more opportunities with him being a fat lazy slob.

I really don't think he's causing much of a ruckus.
He may be a distraction for some coaches who keep knocking the donuts out of his hand and try to convince him to do anything, but I think even then, the coaches coach the players that are ready to suit up and play.

I can't see that he had enough report with the team to be a distraction and possibly him not being around uplifted some other OL because they have more opportunities with him being a fat lazy slob.
This. I mentioned this in another thread a while back.

The organisation literally hasnt spoken to him in 2 of his 10 months since he was drafted.

Hes been on the covid list for another 2 of those months.

Hes probably been at 2 months worth of trainings/team activities.

The biggest impact has been on us/the fans/the lower level coaches. Hard to see the locked room being massively impacted by this guy.

Also, to those saying if we can cut him and save $$ then do it, I imagine that if we could, we would have by now.

JRob was clear the other day, he gave a very public 'over to you buddy'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back