Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simmons was nonexistent for at least the last 5 games

not sure how that compensates for 3 busts
5 games =/= a career. Pretty hard to be a standout on a terrible defense for an entire season straight. He definitely tailed off but I think he's the most valuable defender we've had since Haynesworth tbh.

Also all busts aren't created equally, Wilson hurts pretty bad but Beasley and clowney don't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

If I had to pick between simmons or Wilson+one good season of Beasley and clowney. I'm still taking simmons every time.

I agree with you.

My comment was in response to previous posts questioning why we took a project in the 1st round.
Pre-draft he was a project, post draft a train wreck. When guys who have had very little are suddenly millionaires, it can muck around with their brains. With the restrictions last year with the pandemic, there were probably less comprehensive evaluations in place. I also believe JR regretted losing Conklin and was trying to compensate with a clever pick.

Titans Twitter roasts Isaiah Wilson saying he's done with team

I've no doubt this was from some of you and many more can't be posted in the article. I'll add that I expect nothing else, very Philadelphian fan of us. Also, his "announcement" is really more akin to being part of a FB group that you're tired of and making an announcement that you're "leaving the group" and trying to explain why when no one actually cares.

A couple from the article::
Isaiah Wilson is making Kevin Dodd look like he’s worthy of the Titans ring of honor

Panda’s girlfriend lasted more on his lap during Draft Night than Isaiah Wilson’s effective playing time as a Titan.

Titans Twitter roasts Isaiah Wilson saying he's done with team

I've no doubt this was from some of you and many more can't be posted in the article. I'll add that I expect nothing else, very Philadelphian fan of us. Also, his "announcement" is really more akin to being part of a FB group that you're tired of and making an announcement that you're "leaving the group" and trying to explain why when no one actually cares.

A couple from the article::
Isaiah Wilson is making Kevin Dodd look like he’s worthy of the Titans ring of honor

Panda’s girlfriend lasted more on his lap during Draft Night than Isaiah Wilson’s effective playing time as a Titan.
Ok, I do like the girlfriend one...

I think I read somewhere that he was upset that the Titans social media account didn't wish him a Happy Birthday. Makes total sense. I'd f'n quit too!

I was think about this bums situation some more when a thought crossed my mind. The NCAA is/was thinking about paying players. Now I was against this since they got free college tuition with the chance of making millions later. But now I think I'm for it because if this bum got paid in college we would of fucked up then and we wouldn't have drafted his azz. Pay the college athletes. This should weed out a lot kids that go buck wild when they get a little bit of money.

Ok, now I have to rethink everything as I too failed to received birthday greeting from the Titans. It’s a dark world we live in pilgrims.

I believe since he's been placed on the NFI list, we don't owe him any future salary for the time being. He has his signing bonus already, and his cap number won't change, but I say the team just lets him rot on the NFI list and don't pay him another dime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back