Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just agree this guy doesn't have the "want to" play football at the pro level. He never will for the Titans or for anyone else. I believe we should drag our feet, screw over this ass clown as long and we can, and recoup all the money we can.

Let him quit. We’d get money back. But I bet his agent is in his ear about that now.

Isaiah is learning quickly that this world doesn’t revolve around him. There are consequences for your actions. Good riddance.

Funny thing is he never started......
You have to start something to be able to say you quit it!
I guess, really, he quit football when he was drafted.
Pandas suck anyways
We should recoup bonus
He’s a turd

Funny thing is he never started......
You have to start something to be able to say you quit it!
I guess, really, he quit football when he was drafted.
Pandas suck anyways
We should recoup bonus
He’s a turd
The big dope probably doesn’t realize he will have to a ton and of cash back if he walks away.

We need to stop drafting offensive lineman in the first round! Our track record other than Lewan has not been very good the last several years.

Pre-draft he was a project, post draft a train wreck. When guys who have had very little are suddenly millionaires, it can muck around with their brains. With the restrictions last year with the pandemic, there were probably less comprehensive evaluations in place. I also believe JR regretted losing Conklin and was trying to compensate with a clever pick.
Or...

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Pre-draft he was a project, post draft a train wreck. When guys who have had very little are suddenly millionaires, it can muck around with their brains. With the restrictions last year with the pandemic, there were probably less comprehensive evaluations in place. I also believe JR regretted losing Conklin and was trying to compensate with a clever pick.
Yup
CHRIS-JOHNSON-NEW-CAR-PICTURE-PHOTO.jpg

I read Miami was interested in him but we took him at 29...they took CB Noah Igbinoghene at 30...there's your trade!

Just chalk it up to an oops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back