Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson in Las Vegas? LMAO.. Good luck with that. He can't control himself in Tennessee, there's no way he would stay out of trouble in Vegas.
Miami as well...Wilson in South Beach would be a sh*t show too..actually that turd anywhere would be a joke

Psychology Major? Lol

Wilson enjoys watching cartoons, and he has a particular fondness for "SpongeBob SquarePants." "I can really dissect it deeply and learn a lot from it," he says.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miami as well...Wilson in South Beach would be a sh*t show too..actually that turd anywhere would be a joke

Psychology Major? Lol

Wilson enjoys watching cartoons, and he has a particular fondness for "SpongeBob SquarePants." "I can really dissect it deeply and learn a lot from it," he says.

titans should just send him a sponge bob cake. It's all good.

Wonder if we could actually get a mid round pick for him? I think the absolute best we could hope for is similar to what Philly got for Wentz. A conditional mid round pick that could move a round higher based on performance/starts. I'm not holding my breath though.

I don't think we'd get more than something like a 6th round pick or a even a pick swap in the 4th (like for Demarco Murray back in the day). Teams aren't going to give up much for this turd who since being drafted hasn't done anything to show any professionalism, remorse or dedication to being a pro baller. Frustrating as it felt like a reach at the time too.

We won't get anything for him. Once a team says or shows they are done with someone who hasn't proved anything his value is very low

I think I would deactivate him and let him rot on the bench, fine him if he doesn't show

We won't get anything for him. Once a team says or shows they are done with someone who hasn't proved anything his value is very low

I think I would deactivate him and let him rot on the bench, fine him if he doesn't show
Much as I hate it- that’s probably best. Denyi him playing time. He’s probably too stupid to realize that is lost opportunity cost for a second contract.

Whoever gets him, I hope to heaven they wish him happy birthday.

And the new coach better hug him too. Unlike Nick Saban.

They will have to download spongebob episodes on the iPad for him so when he’s learning the playbook Spongebob and Patrick can help him out.

I would do the same. You don’t have to pay him a game check if he doesn’t show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back