Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he just had the best WR group ever assembled on 1 team
Hill, Jeffries, Duncan, givins for a few years, then trade out hill for slaughter.

I can’t think of any other team in history to have 4 quality WRs for multiple seasons in a row.
No way is just Hopkins better than that.

I’d also say moon was highly recognized as a top QB in the league during his time.

You forgot Webster Slaughter.

With JJ, my plan would be to rotate him a lot during the regular season and keep his snaps at minimum, so that he can be fresh and healthy during the post-season run and you let him run wild, wreaking havoc on the AFC offensive lines. But that isn't worth anywhere near 15 million. At that price point, I'd rather sign Bud Dupree for around 5/75.

With JJ, my plan would be to rotate him a lot during the regular season and keep his snaps at minimum, so that he can be fresh and healthy during the post-season run and you let him run wild, wreaking havoc on the AFC offensive lines. But that isn't worth anywhere near 15 million. At that price point, I'd rather sign Bud Dupree for around 5/75.
I really don’t want anyone coming off an ACL injury. Maybe the year after. That seems to have a 2 yr lag time on productivity. Last year broke me from taking that risk.

Arizona isn’t a bad team. Kyler’s inconsistencies at QB hurt them a lot this year but if he can improve that team can be very good over the next 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back