Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Can you name another team in the modern era where the entire draft class contributed almost Absolutely Nothing to the team for a season?
This team has an over rated general manager at best!
Tanny is okay but he is not elite! Over priced if you asked me. One must be able to build a good team thru the draft! It's a younger man's game despite the anomaly that is 12 in Tampa I never understood the concept of paying a few players top dollar while scrambling to fill out the remaining roster with small salaries . This Gm in my opinion has made more minuses than pluses of late!

Can you name another team in the modern era where the entire draft class contributed almost Absolutely Nothing to the team for a season?
Tanny is okay but he is not elite! Over priced if you asked me. One must be able to build a good team thru the draft! It's a younger man's game despite the anomaly that is 12 in Tampa I never understood the concept of paying a few players top dollar while scrambling to fill out the remaining roster with small salaries . This Gm in my opinion has made more minuses than pluses of late!

Uh...no... way to easy.

Also pretty sure atm the past 2 years worth of picks they won't even keep any of the players. K'neal Harry has played 2 years and hasn't accumulated 1000yds. Pretty shit for a 1st round receiver.

Thanks for your insight...

I’ll give JR another go at it before pushing him off the hill. He does need to step it up and this past off season was horrendous, but a bit emotional to chunk it all at this point. I fall in the category where I think he is slightly above average - not a genius and not a slug. This off season will have a big impact on his legacy. It easy to take over a crappy roster and get it respectable, but more difficult to take a decent roster and make a championship contender. We will soon find out where he falls.

I can name a dozen Browns draft classes that provided zero starters.

The verdict isn’t even out on last years class yet. For all we know Fulton, Evans, Brewer, Tart and Murchison could become starters.

And 2019’s class of Simmons, Brown, Davis, Hooker and Long Jr. could be one of the best Titans classes in history!

JRob is a good GM, not great. Not a good year to condemn him with covid, lack of TC etc.

The D needs fixed, this year is his defining moment....see if he improves the D to match our O...if so we are a legit contender

I can name a dozen Browns draft classes that provided zero starters.

The verdict isn’t even out on last years class yet. For all we know Fulton, Evans, Brewer, Tart and Murchison could become starters.

And 2019’s class of Simmons, Brown, Davis, Hooker and Long Jr. could be one of the best Titans classes in history!
That 2019 class has indeed been very fruitful!

JRob is a good GM, not great. Not a good year to condemn him with covid, lack of TC etc.

The D needs fixed, this year is his defining moment....see if he improves the D to match our O...if so we are a legit contender
Well I can already say I'm disheartened by their decisions and ideas on how to fix the D so far. Sounds to me we still have an issue of ego, Vrable's.

220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-R01996%2C_Brieftaube_mit_Fotokamera_cropped.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back