Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t even think Downing has a deep play in his book. Art called successful ones all the time. Downing has zero rhythm to his play calling. It’s like he just calls random plays and hopes they work. Art knew just when to catch them off guard and do a play action deep throw. You haven’t seen that in Downing’s offense all season.

These passes are so damn boring..
The entire offense is one of the most boring I’ve ever witnessed from any NFL team. They are hard to watch. I don’t know if I can take another season of this if Vrabel keeps the moron, which he likely will since he doesn’t seem to have it in him to fire anyone.

The entire offense is one of the most boring I’ve ever witnessed from any NFL team. They are hard to watch. I don’t know if I can take another season of this if Vrabel keeps the moron, which he likely will since he doesn’t seem to have it in him to fire anyone.

You must not watch much NFL football

You must not watch much NFL football
No I think you’re the one that has your head so far up Todd Downing’s a$$ to watch a game. You’re always the first to run to his defense. Anyone who thinks he’s a good OC shouldn’t question the amount of football anyone has watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back