Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't really any reason to open up today. Get your win and try to get out as healthy as you can. I'd love for it to be 21-0 instead of 10-0, but I think they are doing what they need to do. They had a shot at points on each drive where they had a full offense.

Sorry, not terribly impressed with this team today, especially the O. So far just bleh.

what did everyone expect? Titans don’t put the foot down on teams they should/need to beat. We knew this would be a close, heart burn game except a handful in here who still predict Titans to destroy bad teams…. For reasons unknown.

No I think you’re the one that has your head so far up Todd Downing’s a$$ to watch a game. You’re always the first to run to his defense. Anyone who thinks he’s a good OC shouldn’t question the amount of football anyone has watched.

Who am I defending? You just jump off a cliff anytime one thing goes wrong lol you literally go from one extreme to the next every single week.

Who am I defending? You just jump off a cliff anytime one thing goes wrong lol you literally go from one extreme to the next every single week.
I’ve been against Downing consistently week after week since the first game and I continue to be proven right.

10 points and not exactly looking likely to double that in the second half.
We’re a turnover for TD from a scary close game against a really bad team.
And they’re a TO away from it turning into the KC game.

3 drives, 3 scoring positions, 1 missed FG.

Jax has done nothing. Titans are playing well with the return of a bunch of guys and in position to get a win and another week for more guys to return.

So far, I’m for the game plan.

Ive literally said the offense has sucked since Henry went down WTF are you talking about?

The difference between me and you is I am able to rational about the situation. You just PMS all over the thread every week.
The offense sucked before Henry went down. They haven’t did anything all season outside what Henry did. You have a terrible offensive coordinator who had the best RB in the league to keep him from looking like a total disaster.

Nothing at all wrong with the way Tannehill is playing today. One of his better games, he looks on target for a change.
Why does one game matter? What's with you people? We need consistency at the qb position you can't play well against a bad team then crap the bed 2 weeks in row against better teams.

The offense sucked before Henry went down. They haven’t did anything all season outside what Henry did. You have a terrible offensive coordinator who had the best RB in the league to keep him from looking like a total disaster.
Except the amount of points scored. Titans were among tops in the league.

Havent did anything all season. I see I am dealing with a high IQ poster here.

The offense was one of the top units in the league before Henry went down. It’s statistically backed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back