Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vrabel’s seat is getting legit hot as it should.

If he doesn’t find a way to finish up the South, even with all the BS excuses he’ll throw out, he should be gone.
I get the injuries aren’t his fault but they really are since he won’t own up to this reoccurring issue for the second year and insists on not advocating on making changes to the strength and conditioning coaches.

Hey Vrabel, take note on how you should keep foot on the throat of an opponent to finish the game strong.

This need to sink in to Amy... we not just getting beat by the Jags. That happens some years. We, however, getting ROLLED by the Jags AT HOME.

If you did that, I’m sure both tanny and Henry would go on IR

Pass protection was better with Radunz in at LG. Brewer can't hold up as he is completely undersized.

Again, Vrabel is going with an OL that he thinks is best suited to run the ball.

This is harder to watch than a mettenberger led team. At least when he was the guy, there were no expectations or really let downs, only surprise wins (actually with another QB).

How is it the really bad players like Daley never get hurt, and the people who can make a difference like Autry, Landry, Fulton, out for extended periods???

Surely Amy cant tolerate much more of this product without more changes... Completely humiliating

Also, on a separate note, Big Jeff has bought himself the franchise tag at best instead of a long term deal, where the F did he go?

This is harder to watch than a mettenberger led team. At least when he was the guy, there were no expectations or really let downs, only surprise wins (actually with another QB).

Touchdown Jesus reference LOL....actually, this game reminds me of the game I attended back in 2012 when we were completely stomped by the Bears.

Surely Amy cant tolerate much more of this product without more changes... Completely humiliating

Also, on a separate note, Big Jeff has bought himself the franchise tag at best instead of a long term deal, where the F did he go?

I suspect that in part, his ankle injury got much worse after that Chiefs game and he is trying to gut it out.

At this point, the season is lost and he needs to sit and heal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back