Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely Amy cant tolerate much more of this product without more changes... Completely humiliating

Also, on a separate note, Big Jeff has bought himself the franchise tag at best instead of a long term deal, where the F did he go?
Well to be fair, he did have that one swatted down pass. That might be enough to get him a big juicy deal. Which I’m sure will be followed by a quick trip to IR….lol

With an entire quarter to go I assume we give up at least two more scores. At this point just put anybody in who needs some experience to get some positive out of this crap. I am ready for screaming and shouting and the rolling of heads.

The Titans did score two TDs in the first quarter. They stopped playing at that point.

Today validates the firing of Robinson. The injuries undermined them last season and again this year. Something is not being done well. Firing Robinson may not be enough. This team is in trouble.

I suspect that in part, his ankle injury got much worse after that Chiefs game and he is trying to gut it out.

At this point, the season is lost and he needs to sit and heal.
Yeah agree we should just sit him and let him heal. Completely ineffective, may as well have another JRob scrub out there like Murchison doing nothing instead.

Surely Amy cant tolerate much more of this product without more changes... Completely humiliating

Also, on a separate note, Big Jeff has bought himself the franchise tag at best instead of a long term deal, where the F did he go?
Playing on a bum ankle. Should have just shut him down a couple of weeks ago. Clearly he isn’t contributing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back