Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, it's not really fair to come out and say "Cutler not impressive"

because neither was Leinart (for 2 straight games)
nor was Reggie Bush in the Rose Bowl

Cutler has "a cannon arm". Some of the other things can be developed. Cutler didn't have a guy like Chow coaching him in college so he is going to have a few glitches for the coaches to work out. I bet alot of these guys in the Senior Bowl practices had to have some jitters. This is the most pressure any of them have been under in their career.
As the week progresses we should start getting a better read.

one thing i noticed about Jay yesterday was that his passes come out very quick. if his passes are releasing with that much velocity, I can't imagine him having any problems with deep shots

GLinks said:
That's what Vinny-boy needs to do at the combine and pro-day...and wear a t-shirt that says "I suck." :winker:

i'm assuming that you mean Vince Young

and i think his slot is now in stone
not sure anything he does at the combine will remove him from the Top5

Cutler is getting a lot of love today and Mayock has him pegged as the Titans next quarterback (see the clip on titansonline.com).

On the radio John McClain said Cutler was rising quick and expected him to be a top 10 pick. On the radio this morning the Great Blue North draft guy said he didn't think Cutler had moved up to that level yet.

also played DB in high school and was pretty good, main reason he didn't go to a better program was because they wanted him to play safety.

Troupe4Prez said:
also played DB in high school and was pretty good, main reason he didn't go to a better program was because they wanted him to play safety.

same with McNair . NOONE but Alcorn State would allow him to play QB

Puck said:
i'm assuming that you mean Vince Young

and i think his slot is now in stone
not sure anything he does at the combine will remove him from the Top5

Yeah, I meant Young. Not Fuller.

I agree. Mayock...it's not that he wants us to take Cutler...it's that he wants us to take him at #3...:sad2:

Kirwan is full-on about Leinart as the top QB. Made me think. Who did he compare him to? Oh, it was, "If Carson Palmer is Peyton Manning, then Matt Leinart is Eli Manning." I know he spent a little time on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back