Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puck said:
whats up G ?
in all these scenarios, you have Cutler either going in front or behind us
but not TO us .... whats up with that

you realize that Jeff practically begged to coach at the Senior Bowl right?
who do you think he wanted a better look at ?
:brow:

I thought the Senior Bowl was automatically selected to the worst team in each conference that still had its coaching staff intact...

I'm going to attempt a massive merge of these Cutler threads. If you feel a disturbance in time in about 10 minutes, you'll know I was successful.

TitanJeff said:
I'm going to attempt a massive merge of these Cutler threads. If you feel a disturbance in time in about 10 minutes, you'll know I was successful.

darth_maul_blocking_qui-gon.jpg

I feel a disturbance in the force.

Titans2008 said:
I thought the Senior Bowl was automatically selected to the worst team in each conference that still had its coaching staff intact...

i've heard that
but if that was the case, why did Jeff personally call the league office and ask to coach the team ?

Puck said:
whats up G ?
in all these scenarios, you have Cutler either going in front or behind us
but not TO us .... whats up with that

you realize that Jeff practically begged to coach at the Senior Bowl right?
who do you think he wanted a better look at ?
:brow:

Whaddup P?

In answer: all of them, dude. All of them.

Titans2008 said:
that's true, but maybe he specifically asked to coach the north team?

Puck said:
i've heard that
but if that was the case, why did Jeff personally call the league office and ask to coach the team ?

Don't think he actually called them. I think he was just trying to say what a privilige it is to be coaching at the senior bowl.

When i was referring to the other qb's at that time i was referring to the QB's that actually showed up Shockley, Hackney, and Whitehurst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back