Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Not my 1st choice, maybe not even my 2nd but what's peoples thoughts.

Only bringing it up for discussion as listened to portion of Mike Kieth with AAS and she was asked who will have control of the 53 man roster HC, GM or Amy. Her response was I will decide and let us know once the process is complete. Sounds like she's open and aware that someone like him would command that kind of control.

I can't imagine he would have interest in coming here. The Chargers seem like the most likely since they have an established QB.

Washington could have some intrigue as well since they are hiring both a GM and a HC and Harbaugh would probably want GM control. They also have the NO. 2 pick, so Harbaugh could pretty much hand pick his next QB.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't imagine he would have interest in coming here. The Chargers seem like the most since with an established QB. Washington could have some intrigue as well since they are hiring both a GM and a HC and Harbaugh would probably want GM control. They also have the NO. 2 pick, so Harbaugh could pretty much hand pick his next QB.

Chargers have pick 5. Not 2

Chargers have pick 5. Not 2

I think you misread my post. Unless you are being facetious. It's hard to tell sarcasm on a computer:

Washington could have some intrigue as well since they are hiring both a GM and a HC and Harbaugh would probably want GM control. They also have the NO. 2 pick,

I think you misread my post. Unless you are being facetious. It's hard to tell sarcasm on a computer:

Washington could have some intrigue as well since they are hiring both a GM and a HC and Harbaugh would probably want GM control. They also have the NO. 2 pick,

Total misread. My bad. I missed Washington. Just saw Chargers obviously.

Oops

he's not leaving college

also no

I think he is. He won his title. He's interviewed for NFL positions pretty much every year for the last few years. And coaching in college requires a lot more time and effort. It's basically a year round job. Plus, potential NCAA sanctions looming.

I think he is. He won his title. He's interviewed for NFL positions pretty much every year for the last few years. And coaching in college requires a lot more time and effort. It's basically a year round job. Plus, potential NCAA sanctions looming.
leverage, he's always played the leverage game.

leverage, he's always played the leverage game.

Leverage for what exactly? He was already like highest paid coach in football. Not like Michigan athletic program is hurting for money from donors either.

It is pretty evident he is looking to return to the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back