Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Titans are not hiring, IMHO an established older wants more control type guy. They will hire one of these offense minded young guns who won’t mind rebuilding and creating a modern NFL team. I imagine the DC will be an older gritty defense former HC guy who can help with culture and dealing with player egos. Asst Head Coach title type thing.

I like the idea of a collaborative effort. We will see if it works.

Whoa, trying something new out this year eh...??

(I'm kidding, I'm just joking, we all love you TM!)

Not only does his opinion mean nothing but the guy that took the time to ask for his opinion, then put it in any fashion of writing should be fired for abuse of time from whatever company he works for.
He played for Harbaugh for 3 years, his opinion means more than most people on here

He played for Harbaugh for 3 years, his opinion means more than most people on here
No it doesn’t.
And with that in mind, the suggestion is that he knows teams should be calling Harbaugh.
A - that was already expected for most teams
B - if I wasn’t going to call Harbaugh for interview, CK saying to do so would more than likely keep me from calling him, not encourage me to.

CK is a turd, over rated for what he did in the league (at least across media), and he’s desperate for attention still.
if Tim Tebow said “teams should call this coach” whoever he said, would anyone give that comment any merit? No, why would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back