Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this is the Titans way to throw red meat to the fans that are scratching their heads about the Shane Bowan promotion to full-time DC.

Can we swap him for Pees?

Schwartz had some good years here, but there was also a point where fans were calling for him to be fired. Let's see what happens. I applaud the effort.

Could really see Simmons blossom with this move.

On January 19, 2016, Schwartz was hired by the Philadelphia Eagles to be their defensive coordinator under coach Doug Pederson.
Inheriting one of the league's worst defenses, Schwartz made an immediate impact. Implementing his 4-3 defense, Schwartz turned around the defense that previously ranked 30th in yards allowed and 28th in points allowed to 13th and 12th in his first season and 4th in both categories during his second. He would eventually lead the defense to his and the Eagles' first Super Bowl championship in Super Bowl LII.

Can we swap him for Pees?

Schwartz had some good years here, but there was also a point where fans were calling for him to be fired. Let's see what happens. I applaud the effort.

Could really see Simmons blossom with this move.
I remember folks wanted him fired early on. Then we got better players and Shazam! we got better on defense. I don’t remember people wanting him gone later, but Fisher helped deteriorate the whole program so it’s possible he was tied to that narrative. Even Bowen’s mom doubts he can do it without some handholding.

Switch back to 4-3
I was going to say this too. Schwartz ran a 4-3 and had Big Al (still trying to EARN the big payday) with that #1 D.

This shows me that someone mentioned a big issue to Vrabel if the D sucks as bad as it did last year. I don’t trust Bowen, think he was an easy but terrible hire for DC, and now with Schwartz “assisting”, there is NO excuse to not improve.

If we move to 4-3 then we’re drafting heaving in defense this draft. Man I didn’t see this coming. Why didn’t they just sign him as DC? This has weird vibes all over it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back