G Benji Olson
LB Rocky Boiman

Won't be back
LB Brad Kassell
CB Tony Beckham
CB Rich Gardner
S Donnie Nickey
LS Jon Dorenbos

I agree with the ones he has leaving but I bet there's more than what he has listed that are gone. We've gotta get better quick.

Jon Dorenbos gone?? He's the face of the franchise. Blasphemy I say!
s6607.jpg

I know we don't all agree with Pacman's actions on and off the field. But, don't you think he should be in the "coming back" category and not the "likely" category?

KobeChaz said:
I know we don't all agree with Pacman's actions on and off the field. But, don't you think he should be in the "coming back" category and not the "likely" category?

I thought the same thing. no way they cut ties with a 1st rd pic the following year, besides at least Pacman showed improvement thought the course of the year.

I think there is just the outside chance that he could get into more serious trouble and the Titans could just dump him. It's highly unlikely but I guess Wyatt is saying it's not impossible.

Starkiller said:
I think there is just the outside chance that he could get into more serious trouble and the Titans could just dump him. It's highly unlikely but I guess Wyatt is saying it's not impossible.

I knew that was the angle that he was taking. But, in all reality. That could happen to any of those players. God forbid, but any of those players could be seriously injured outside of football, thrown in jail, murdered, or any other tragedy! It just goes to show the Nashville medias bias when it comes to Pacman.

I've never seen a hometown media hate one of it's own players so much though. Usually it works the other way around, blinded bias.

Ewker said:
yeah the media is the one that caused him to get into trouble

C'mon man, do you have any comprehension skills? Or, do you just like to misconstrue peoples statements. The issue that I had with Wyatt's list was that Pacman should be in the "will be back" category. Regardless of what he may think "could" happen to Pacman in the offseason.

KobeChaz said:

Jim Wyatt and the whole Tennesseans group of writers are full of themselves. They completely suck and are only there to be negative.

Very surprised at Hopkins and Piller as likely to be back, even more surprised at Pacman and Henry as being question marks. I doubt we lose Henry, and Pacman will be back barring major major MAJOR offfield problems...

We wouldn't save much cap space by cutting Pillar, so I can see him as being likely.

If Hopkins is back, he's going to have to be willing to take a pay cut. The only reason he's more likely to do that than Olson is that Hopkins' ex (and their kids) live here.

Calico back? A given? Why is he not in the likely or question mark???

Do they think another offseason and he is back to form??? I don't know.

Maybe, but you don't cut a guy with that much potential unless he is either a headcase or way too expensive. There is no reason not to give Calico, 2 years off ACL surgery, a chance to live up to expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back