Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t understand why Left Tackles in the NFL have a longer leash than a kicker. That’s all we need to know.

Curious if that’s he feels about all the positions.
I HOPE the LT does his job every time he’s out there to block.
But apparently a LT gets more leniency on a bad day (or 15) than any of those 53 kickers he acknowledges we’ve rolled through.
This is facetious clearly.
You really thought that I truly believe that Lewan should be cut because of this game. You don’t have to explain how your sarcasm works.

This is facetious clearly.
You really thought that I truly believe that Lewan should be cut because of this game. You don’t have to explain how your sarcasm works.

So you picked up on the facetious drop.

That said, since Lewan will directly contribute to the death of Tannehill, Id have to think that leash should be shorter than a kicker missing some FG.

You claimed it was sarcasm but said this right after.

No cut kickers until we find a kicker that can make one. Now the 3rd time saying this. Maybe read slower?
So when they make 1, we good for real and the search is finally over.
Cut a lot of kickers the last two year after making 1 so I guess JRob doesn’t see this the same as you.

So when they make 1, we good for real and the search is finally over.
Cut a lot of kickers the last two year after making 1 so I guess JRob doesn’t see this the same as you.

No when they make 1 their leash extends more than the guy who didn’t make one.

This is like talking to an 8 year old lol

And I’m good with bringing in “proven” guys. Just stick with them.
I think part of the kicking problem is strictly based on the continuous throwing out of a new kicker.
I badgley wasn’t the guy expected to stay.

I think Vrabel needs to change his mindset a little anyway if not using the kicker as much.

I also agree on the succop thing, I also wanted him gone, thought age and the recovery wasn’t going to happen.
that said, I don’t know why JRob didn’t keep Joseph. He was perfect in all the kicks he took for tennessee.
Robinson evaluated succup and determined he was good to go and released joseph

robinson was wrong

Robinson evaluated succup and determined he was good to go and released joseph

robinson was wrong

I also think the special teams coach needs to be fired. Yea Succop should have stayed but for this many kickers post Succop to not be able to make a kick means it may not be the kickers who suck but their coach.

Field goal percentage rank since Craig Aukerman became special teams coach

This year: last
2020: 31st
2019: 32nd
2018: 14th

i mean, you shouldn't really need a coach to tell you how to kick after doing it for 10+ years

line it up, kick it

our kickers just fucking suck and no one knows how to evaluate them

i mean, you shouldn't really need a coach to tell you how to kick after doing it for 10+ years

line it up, kick it

our kickers just ****ing suck and no one knows how to evaluate them
Ok, so if we go by what you are saying... the only reason to have a coach for kicking is to evaluate kickers. By your own measurement, the coach sucks.

Ok, so if we go by what you are saying... the only reason to have a coach for kicking is to evaluate kickers. By your own measurement, the coach sucks.
Which coach are you referring to? Do we have a “Kicking coach”?
Closest I’m aware of is ST coach which is a lot more than just kicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back