Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
EG was a good RB. He had the luxury of starting every game except for his last year in the league and over 300 carries for 8 seasons straight.

That being said, Henry has started a little over half the games, 1100 less carries (that's almost 4 seasons worth) and is behind EG by 2100 yards and ahead in TDs by 10. Averaging over a yard per carry better also.

If Henry wouldn't have sat behind Murray the first 2+ seasons, he'd be blowing Eddie out of the water in every category, easily. Plus, he has 2 more seasons to pass EG in yardage (easily attainable).

I think there are a lot of RBs ahead of EG in a HOF bid and Henry could easily be a better HOF pick by the end of his career.
I appreciate your opinion but it's not about Eddie compared to Henry, I meant in general...Earl Campbell's ( I know not a Titan RB) stats are similar to Eddie's, some of your points why Eddie isn't worthy, Campbell's are similar and he's in the HOF.

I appreciate your opinion but it's not about Eddie compared to Henry, I meant in general...Earl Campbell's ( I know not a Titan RB) stats are similar to Eddie's, some of your points why Eddie isn't worthy, Campbell's are similar and he's in the HOF.
I wasn't saying EG isn't worthy. Just that there's many backs probably ahead of him...most likely including Henry soon.

I think Eddie George is probably more valued by Titans fans than anyone else though, to be honest.

He had a great career in TN but I don't know that a lot of people outside of Titans fans would be pushing for him in the HOF despite his stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back