Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id say there may some truth in it. The new SF gym made it clear about 2 weeks ago that they expect Purdy to be the starter because he earned it, which i agree with. Purdy is the face of the franchise now. Im not crazy about lance but he is an obvious upgrade over Willis

The 49ers tipped their hand that they were gonna trade Lance when they signed Darnold. Pretty obvious they arent gonna pay 3 and Purdy is their guy

Lance and Purdy are coming off injuries. The 49ers had to sign someone healthy.

But both expected to be ready day 1. It just dont add up to trade (and pay) a former number 1 overall qb to be your 3rd string or practice squad guy. No doubt they are planning on moving lance or purdy and smart money says its Lance- but time will tell

Id say there may some truth in it. The new SF gym made it clear about 2 weeks ago that they expect Purdy to be the starter because he earned it, which i agree with. Purdy is the face of the franchise now. Im not crazy about lance but he is an obvious upgrade over Willis
I know Lance is an unknown but the Niners claiming Purdy, the last pick in the draft, coming off an injury and playing a half season is the face of the organization is a bit asinine

The 49ers tipped their hand that they were gonna trade Lance when they signed Darnold. Pretty obvious they arent gonna pay 3 and Purdy is their guy
Disagree they tipped they hand or are actually trading Lance.

Lance is an injury concern, Purdy is a 7th rd pick who had a pretty solid half a season around a well built team. Darnold is still odd man out to me.

Disagree they tipped they hand or are actually trading Lance.

Lance is an injury concern, Purdy is a 7th rd pick who had a pretty solid half a season around a well built team. Darnold is still odd man out to me.
How is Purdy not an injury concern like Lance? Outside of the ankle injury Lance missed one game...he wasn't the starter in SF..Jimmy G was

How is Purdy not an injury concern like Lance? Outside of the ankle injury Lance missed one game...he wasn't the starter in SF..Jimmy G was
Purdy 100% is injury risk.

this is why I think they can’t get rid of Lance. They don’t have a front runner QB and invested a ton into Lance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back