Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
derrick-henry.gif

here DH22 is helping Norman find Jesus

Unfortunately, I think the Vrabel firing also hurts re-signing Henry.

Not that Henry follows Vrabel, but as many are clamoring for, a “new offensive mind”, RB is usually an after thought. Most of these pass happy teams put whatever pud RB they can find for cheap.

hope I’m wrong and titans find a way to bring him back.

I agree. If we are really trying to go in a new direction offensively, Henry probably isn't going to be a part of that unfortunately. That's both exciting and sad at the same time.

Regardless of what happens with Henry, we can't continue the same general style of offenses we've been running for what seems like 30 years.

I think Henry is gone for sure now...not saying he'll follow Vrabel but it wouldn't surprise me...a better replacement for Zeke's role

Following the firing, running back Derrick Henry, who has spent his entire career thus far with the Titans, reacted to the news.

"Wow. Wow. I'm shocked. Coach Vrabel is a leader of men. He is a great coach and teacher. I know he will get another opportunity right away. I look forward to it," Henry, who is a free agent this offseason

I don't think Henry follows Vrabes, who is probably a virtual lock to go to NE. I think Henry goes to either Dallas or Miami personally. Tampa Bay is a possibility too since they need a RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back