Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-12 in the last 15. 8 straight road losses. If they lose to Tampa and Jacksonville to make it 3-14 and 10 straight road losses, it would be absurd to not think about making changes.

Personally I'm over Vrabes.

Fan perspective with unrealistic expectations that NFL pros don’t have. He just got a new QB. He is coming off years of bad decisions by a GM that was fired. He gets another year minimum. Unless Pats trade for him.

Not relevant. No matter how much it means to you.

He is 51-39 as Titan HC. A couple bad seasons doesn’t get him fired nor should it.

A couple of underachieving seasons where he mismanaged the coaching staff because he waited too long to fire his buddies.

Also, he's not Ran's guy

A couple of underachieving seasons where he mismanaged the coaching staff because he waited too long to fire his buddies.

Also, he's not Ran's guy

They didn’t underachieve. We had an aging QB ( who got hurt ) and bad roster. They are what they are.

Again… that’s your perspective. Your opinion. You think he mismanaged the coaching staff. Point to where Amy said that. He fired Downing. Was that mismanaged?

It doesn’t matter if he is Rans guy. Ran can’t fire Vrabel. Ran is a rookie GM, plus that is an owners decision. Whether some of ya’ll like it or not NFL professionals consider Mike Vrabel a top HC. Amy is not making a change yet. If it continues into next year maybe, and that is still a maybe. Vrabel is not on the hot seat.

Would they trade him for the right package if the Pats fire BB. Maybe. Maybe

They didn’t underachieve. We had an aging QB ( who got hurt ) and bad roster. They are what they are.

Again… that’s your perspective. Your opinion. It doesn’t matter if he is Rans guy. Ran can’t fire Vrabel. Ran is a rookie GM, plus that is an owners decision. Whether some of ya’ll like it or not NFL professionals consider Mike Vrabel a top HC. Amy is not making a change yet. If it continues into next year maybe, and that is still a maybe. Vrabel is not on the hot seat.

Would they trade him for the right package if the Pats fire BB. Maybe. Maybe

They underachieved, badly, due to his poor decisions with the coaching staff

Fan perspective with unrealistic expectations that NFL pros don’t have. He just got a new QB. He is coming off years of bad decisions by a GM that was fired. He gets another year minimum. Unless Pats trade for him.

Do you feel that Vrabel and his cronies had absolutely zero input on personnel decisions?

Do you feel that Vrabel and his cronies had absolutely zero input on personnel decisions?

Kinda not the point. Maybe some, But not as much as some of you anti Vrabel fans think. He had no part of the AJ Brown trade, which should tell you all you need to know. JRob was in charge of personnel and got fired for screwing it up. We have had only 1 off season and 1 draft since. It’s going to take a while to recover.

Passing Coodinator. But what does that matter? He got hired quickly. Like days. By another guy who is very very highly respected. So he isn’t trash in the NFLs eyes. That’s the point I’m trying to make. Y’all blame Vrabel for nepotism or whatever and fail to acknowledge the ENTIRE NFL does the same thing. They all hire the same guys over and over.

Passing Coodinator. But what does that matter? He got hired quickly. Like days. By another guy who is very very highly respected. So he isn’t trash in the NFLs eyes. That’s the point I’m trying to make. Y’all blame Vrabel for nepotism or whatever and fail to acknowledge the ENTIRE NFL does the same thing. They all hire the same guys over and over.
Proves that nobody else saw him as a competent OC

Nice avoid of the actual point. I think he is a horrible OC personally. But if he was though of by NFL pros as a trash coach he wouldn’t have a job at all. Obviously he isn’t
I wouldn’t defend the Jets or their offense. It’s very possible they’re just stupid hiring a guy that is trash.

I guess that's one way of arguing against firing a HC, accusing them of doing something only because someone else would have done the same thing. That mentality seems to work for you, great.

Also, No O Tdd Dwning is currently coaching the 31st ranked offense and the 30th ranked passing attack.

2023 NFL Offense Rankings: Team Pass and Rush Stats | FOX Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back