Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that's one way of arguing against firing a HC, accusing them of doing something only because someone else would have done the same thing. That mentality seems to work for you, great.

Also, No O Tdd Dwning is currently coaching the 31st ranked offense and the 30th ranked passing attack.

2023 NFL Offense Rankings: Team Pass and Rush Stats | FOX Sports

Most of y’all are so blinded by your Vrabel hate or blame mentality you have no reading comprehension. I have stated over and over I think Downing is trash. A bad OC. I am pointing out, which y’all refuse to admit that the NFL doesthigs a certain way. It isn’t just Vrabel. It’s the NFL way. It’s not an excuse to argue against Vrabels firing. My argument is he hasn’t failed. He hasn’t been bad. Made mistakes sure. They all do. But not enough to be fired for.

So keep arguing against points I’m not making. Todd Downing was also supposed to have Aaron Rodgers at QB not Zach Wilson. That might have something to do with their offensive struggles. However, it’s Nathaniel Hacketts offense.

Most of y’all are so blinded by your Vrabel hate or blame mentality you have no reading comprehension. I have stated over and over I think Downing is trash. A bad OC. I am pointing out, which y’all refuse to admit that the NFL doesthigs a certain way. It isn’t just Vrabel. It’s the NFL way. It’s not an excuse to argue against Vrabels firing. My argument is he hasn’t failed. He hasn’t been bad. Made mistakes sure. They all do. But not enough to be fired for.

So keep arguing against points I’m not making. Todd Downing was also supposed to have Aaron Rodgers at QB not Zach Wilson. That might have something to do with their offensive struggles. However, it’s Nathaniel Hacketts offense.
Downing Syndrome is a real thing.

just want to point out, that you have attacked multiple posters for disapproval on Vrabel, even quoting “he’s a good coach, across the NFL he’s respected. I’ll refer to the experts opinions” (paraphrased from multiple posts)

but then you state you Know Downing is trash but use this, stating he isnt trash in the NFL’s eyes.

Passing Coodinator. But what does that matter? He got hired quickly. Like days. By another guy who is very very highly respected. So he isn’t trash in the NFLs eyes.

Either the NFL experts can be wrong (on both Downing and Vrabel) or they are infallibily correct because of their expert opinions.
You can’t keep going around insulting other posters for disagreeing on your Vrabel take (regardless of the trade talk) but also agree that experts might seem to think Downing isn’t trash.

Last edited by a moderator:

The great news is... we could hire a bum straight off the SF sidewalk who has never before seen a football, and you will love him just as much as Vrabel since he would be the new coach. Then you will be here telling everyone how great of a hire it is and how great the new coach is, so it works out for everyone.

just want to point out, that you have attacked multiple posters for disapproval on Vrabel, even quoting “he’s a good coach, across the NFL he’s respected. I’ll refer to the experts opinions” (paraphrased from multiple posts.

but then you state you Know Downing is trash but use this, stating he is t trash in the NFL’s eyes.

Either the NFL experts can be wrong (on both Downing and Vrabel) or they are infallibily correct because of their expert opinions.
You can’t keep going around insulting other posters for disagreeing on your Vrabel take (regardless of the trade talk) but also agree that experts might seem to think Downing isn’t trash.

You are finally starting to get it. No one knows. It’s opinions from fans but ours don’t matter.

You are finally starting to get it. No one knows. It’s opinions from fans but ours don’t matter.
Almost seems like your attacks on posters saying how stupid and uninformed they are is unnecessary then.
Seems your opinion literally has no bearing on anything despite your vehemently arguing how wrong everyone else is and how right you are.

Almost seems like your attacks on posters saying how stupid and uninformed they are is unnecessary then.
Seems your opinion literally has no bearing on anything despite your vehemently arguing how wrong everyone else is and how right you are.

I don’t think I’m right. I just call out the silly fire Vrabel every 5 seconds BS. It’s silly. This team clearly has a talent void. Yet it’s like posters expect them to be a SB team and if they aren’t Vrabel should be fired. They just make shit up and act like experts.

I don’t think I’m right. I just call out the silly fire Vrabel every 5 seconds BS. It’s silly. This team clearly has a talent void. Yet it’s like posters expect them to be a SB team and if they aren’t Vrabel should be fired. They just make **** up and act like experts.
Void of talent is part of the problem.
Vrabel can take the blame for plenty of other problems. He is not helping a void of talent issue.
Far from free of criticism and some of those are fireable offenses. Got it, you disagree.

Void of talent is part of the problem.
Vrabel can take the blame for plenty of other problems. He is not helping a void of talent issue.
Far from free of criticism and some of those are fireable offenses. Got it, you disagree.
I though Vrabel was able to elevate talent, that's what we are told, but he's not elevating jack shit.

Players have definitely regressed in Tennessee, cant name many who were developed outside of a few LBs that are no longer on the team.

I don’t think I’m right. I just call out the silly fire Vrabel every 5 seconds BS. It’s silly. This team clearly has a talent void. Yet it’s like posters expect them to be a SB team and if they aren’t Vrabel should be fired. They just make **** up and act like experts.
higjtly respected HC vrable clearly did not have Titans prepared to play today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back