Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players have definitely regressed in Tennessee, cant name many who were developed outside of a few LBs that are no longer on the team.

I think only the bears have fewer draft picks make it to a second contract.

Part of that is on Jrob, part on the poor development

from the moment he stepped on the field with Tennessee, then he went downhill under Vrabel... that is what regression is...
What are you talking about? Am I misremembering or wasn’t Vrabel head coach when Tannehill had his best season ever? I think you need to look up what the word “regression” actually means.

Watching the game (4th quarter). There's things this team does that just screams "Verbal Coached team". Refusing to get off the field on 3rd and long. Self inflicted penalties and. Missed tackles.
It's been more than a 2 years of this.

Sorry, as much as I would like to have Verbal succeed with us. It's just seems like it's time to move on.

Watching the game (4th quarter). There's things this team does that just screams "Verbal Coached team". Refusing to get off the field on 3rd and long. Self inflicted penalties and. Missed tackles.

Sorry, as much as I would like to have Verbal succeed with us. It's just seems like it's time to move on.
3rd down D was his issue in Houston and he brought it with him and has learned nothing.
that 2020 playoff run was a record breaker in embarrassment of 3rd down D. That season had no shot, but again, it’s the lack of adjustments of any kind from a highly respected HC.

3rd down D was his issue in Houston and he brought it with him and has learned nothing.
that 2020 playoff run was a record breaker in embarrassment of 3rd down D. That season had no shot, but again, it’s the lack of adjustments of any kind from a highly respected HC.

Agreed. Once you see , it's hard to not see.

Fan perspective with unrealistic expectations that NFL pros don’t have. He just got a new QB. He is coming off years of bad decisions by a GM that was fired. He gets another year minimum. Unless Pats trade for him.
Pat's trade for him?

But they already have a highly respected coach and you seem to think highly respected coaches don't get replaced

I don’t think I’m right. I just call out the silly fire Vrabel every 5 seconds BS. It’s silly. This team clearly has a talent void. Yet it’s like posters expect them to be a SB team and if they aren’t Vrabel should be fired. They just make **** up and act like experts.

SB? You think our expectation is SB?? I can assure you that at NO point this season did I think Vrabel would be taking this team to the SB. Conversely, I knew that this team had ZERO chance of making it to a SB because Vrabel was our head coach. I can show you some time stamped Teams messages from the off-season to prove this. This is hilarious, SB?? I think a more realistic goal would be to try winning back-to-back games. And we seem to have a grand canyon sized chasm between that and where this team is right now. SB?? Just hilarious.

Verbal Kint would be a big upgrade. The level of deception and ballsiness would be off the charts

SB? You think our expectation is SB?? I can assure you that at NO point this season did I think Vrabel would be taking this team to the SB. Conversely, I knew that this team had ZERO chance of making it to a SB because Vrabel was our head coach. I can show you some time stamped Teams messages from the off-season to prove this. This is hilarious, SB?? I think a more realistic goal would be to try winning back-to-back games. And we seem to have a grand canyon sized chasm between that and where this team is right now. SB?? Just hilarious.
Not sure who he was referring to claiming SB was really possible or certainly not Favored but I’ll admit, before the season began I gave the Defense more credit than they deserve and that the rest of the South would be struggling more than they are. I thought TN had a legit shot at playoffs by virtue of a good D and a crap division. I also made the joke that they might get in at 8-9 as division champs.

I overestimated just about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back