Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outcoached by Todd Bowles. Lifeless looking Bowles just rushed 7 to 8 players on every play and it worked.

Please trade Vrabel this offseason, I'm begging you Amy.

Not sure who he was referring to claiming SB was really possible or certainly not Favored but I’ll admit, before the season began I gave the Defense more credit than they deserve and that the rest of the South would be struggling more than they are. I thought TN had a legit shot at playoffs by virtue of a good D and a crap division. I also made the joke that they might get in at 8-9 as division champs.

I overestimated just about everything.

Nothing wrong with and no shame at all in overestimating. But the idea that we're all upset right now b/c we're not going to the SB is just funny. We want to win A GAME!? I feel like Jim Mora... 'SB? SB? SB?' 22 points the last two weeks combined. Zero back-to-back wins all season. But let's all be upset that we're not going to the SB!

Nothing wrong with and no shame at all in overestimating. But the idea that we're all upset right now b/c we're not going to the SB is just funny. We want to win A GAME!? I feel like Jim Mora... 'SB? SB? SB?' 22 points the last two weeks combined. Zero back-to-back wins all season. But let's all be upset that we're not going to the SB!

It’s a bad team. We probably have a QB now so let’s get great draft picks dump the old expensive guys and get young and win a SB. It’s about building a dynasty not winning a few games this season. Who cares.

Kinda not the point. Maybe some, But not as much as some of you anti Vrabel fans think. He had no part of the AJ Brown trade, which should tell you all you need to know. JRob was in charge of personnel and got fired for screwing it up. We have had only 1 off season and 1 draft since. It’s going to take a while to recover.

So you're telling me Vrabel and his connection to Ohio St had absolutely nothing to do with the selection of NPF? Whatever went down with AJ Brown is completely irrelevant to the point that I'm attempting to make. Vrabel isn't involved in every single personnel move, but he does hold influence.

So you're telling me Vrabel and his connection to Ohio St had absolutely nothing to do with the selection of NPF? Whatever went down with AJ Brown is completely irrelevant to the point that I'm attempting to make. Vrabel isn't involved in every single personnel move, but he does hold influence.

He probably did. What’s the point you are making about a 3rd round selection who slated a 2nd round talent and 6th best O lineman?

Vrabel should be fired because NPF got hurt ? Made a bad decision and got suspended ?

He probably did. What’s the point you are making about a 3rd round selection who slated a 2nd round talent and 6th best O lineman?

Vrabel should be fired because NPF got hurt ? Made a bad decision and got suspended ?

Because he's one of the worst offensive tackles in the NFL and has been a complete and total liability.

Because he's one of the worst offensive tackles in the NFL and has been a complete and total liability.

Oh. Ok… a rookie 3rd round pick who played on a bad Oline and hasn’t played in 2023. He was bad in 2022. But you don’t fire HCs for that.

Tennessee Titans linebacker Chance Campbell was ruled out of Sunday's game against the Buccaneers after suffering an injury during warmups ... Warmups.

Oh. Ok… a rookie 3rd round pick who played on a bad Oline and hasn’t played in 2023. He was bad in 2022. But you don’t fire HCs for that.

He played in several games and looked just as bad if not worse than 2022. Against Pittsburgh he accounted for ten pass blocking snaps. He surrendered a sack and eight pressures.

He played in several games and looked just as bad if not worse than 2022. Against Pittsburgh he accounted for ten pass blocking snaps. He surrendered a sack and eight pressures.

Ok.. you hate NPF. He sucked, I got it. You don’t fire a HC over it.

There is no doubt in my mind that Ran cannot fire Vrabel. Another reason I expect Ran to push for a new coach, he will want to shift power back to the GM.
I think Vrabel need to do some self evaluation
I think Vrabel hand picked Ran, I think the firing would have to come from Ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back