Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did he say ?
caller called in ripping Titans for firing OL coach last season cause OL sucked then hiring his assistant as OL coach.... and amazingly enough OL sucks

Dyson agreed saying, and I am paraphrasing here, what is continuity worth when you are continuing not the best

also mark howard would have hung up on caller and mocked him

Last edited by a moderator:
AAS dont care about 'fans'

the plan for new stadium is corporate PSLs down low and Ticket Broker PSLs up top

aint gots time fo'no fans

giphy.webp

A little quick to be firing the coach yet, but it is time for his seat to start getting warm. Granted, the roster is a mess so I think Vrabel deserves a little time to see if he can get back to his winning ways with an updated roster.

But keep in mind, Doug Peterson won the Eagles their first SB and he got the boot after a couple bad seasons. They retooled and back to contender with a new roster and coaching staff.

There is no doubt in my mind that Ran cannot fire Vrabel. Another reason I expect Ran to push for a new coach, he will want to shift power back to the GM.

There aren’t many GMs if any that can fire a HC. I’m not sure why you think they can. GMs do personnel and money. They dont supervise the HC about on field issues. The HC is an owner decision in most situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back