Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn’t he had to be convinced it was who he wanted to draft instead. Which would have been another BUST. It was the process he used. Like NONE according to Mularky.

To be clear… he took Kevin Dodd at pick 33 over Jaylon Smith Chris Jones, Myles Jack, Xavier Howard. ( could have used him I think ).

Kevin Dodd was catastrophically bad pick.

Austin Johnson wasnt good either, but at least he is still playing.

With the Henry pick JRob wanted A’Shawn Robinson. He is still playing but shouldn’t have been a 2nd rounder.

You are probably very pretty much all alone in defending JRob. I feel you. It’s lonely being on an issue all alone. I will let up on you about it because us outliers have to stick together. Rock on Jesus !!
but dodd went to africa and handed out Titans SB championship Tshirts to villagers... such a hero

Lmao. Just need people to stop treating JRob like he’s Matt Miller. Although he wasn’t far off his last few years.
jo6wgutsmamy.png

Ran did what he was supposed to do in that presser; address the firing of Vrabel without saying anything about what actually happened.

Amy’s interview with Mike says everything she wants to say about why Vrabel was fired and what she is looking for in the future.

The rumors I am hearing is Vrabel tried a power play and strong arm Amy and she didnt go for it. Wanting to hire a yes man above Ran so when they disagreed he could run and tell and get 2 votes to 1.

We are going to hit the ground running," Carthon said of the process. "We are going to run an exhaustive process to find our next head coach, and it's going to involve a lot of people. Obviously, I'll be a part of that. Amy (Adams Strunk) will be a part of that, and others. But we want to make sure we are getting the right people in here."

"These things are ultimately Mrs. Amy's decisions," Carthon said. "Organizationally structured, we both (reported) to her. … It was about Amy's long-term vision on what she wants the organization to be, and how she wants to move this organization forward."
We have to go through league protocols and mandates that we have to meet," Carthon said when asked about the timetable in finding the franchise's next head coach. "Once we handle that part of the business, we'll get started in terms of who we want to sit down with, and (we'll) start immediately.

"I will be one of the parts of (the interviewing/hiring process), and there will be areas where I'll take more of an out-front approach. But this is about the organization, so there will be a few of us in there. I know there are a couple of candidates that will be available that I have relationships with, and I want to be able to run an unbiased process, so that's going to require more people to be in the room and a part of the process."

"However many people we decide to interview, we're going to interview," Carthon said. "When it comes down to it, everybody will speak their peace with who they like and we're all going to listen to each other and figure out who is best for us."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back