Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a better trade for us, but I don't think NE is moving out of the #3 spot. They need a QB badly, and they're not moving out of a spot where they could land one. Even if it's QB3, which is likely Jayden Daniels, would probably not be there at #7.
Another WC to think about regarding the possible trade is that Vrabel being their knee coach, he very well could have already expressed QB intentions which could include pursuing a FA instead of drafting this year or might even be in on a QB that isn’t the top 5 list.
So imagine they pursue Russ Wilson, Vrabel gets a vet QB immediately, maybe ride with Zappe or whoever as their young backup this year anticipating a QB in the draft next year.

Dude. Dumb complaint. The line got worse as the season went on. The personnel was bad. Mixing them up made it worse. A better complaint is that with a horrible personnel grouping, Vrabel and Kelly continued to try the same thing all year with the oline. Adjustments were not noticable, if made at all.
Moving Radunz to RT worked. Once he settled in there he was as good as Hubbard and far better than NPF. Playing Rupcich at RG actually worked out too. He played well. Both of those guys could compete for starting reps next year. Add in Skoronski and Brunskill and we have 4 viable OL to build around. We just need to replace literally everyone else :)

Moving Radunz to RT worked. Once he settled in there he was as good as Hubbard and far better than NPF. Playing Rupcich at RG actually worked out too. He played well. Both of those guys could compete for starting reps next year. Add in Skoronski and Brunskill and we have 4 viable OL to build around. We just need to replace literally everyone else :)
Okay? I sure hope we don’t roll out those four next year. We need two tackles and a center, at minimum. And, a new oline coach and a new blocking scheme.

He kept Willis playing over Levis for far too long. He at least sort of likes Willis. Not sure if he like likes him though lol.
Only semi serious like at this point I guess. Imagine if he learns to throw the ball, that could grow into a like like. Just kind of friend zone right now.

sidebar: early days robinson pulled off a couple of trades that in hindsite were fantastic. The trade for T17 in particular was well done

Execpt is that trade actually on the board? Hard to see NE trading for a HC and gutting his ability to get a franchise QB in the same move.

The Saints got a low first and a pick swap for Payton. I doubt any trade involving Vrabel ends with the Titans at 3rd overall.

My proposed trade would be a pick swap, going from 7th to 3rd. So it wouldn't really gut NE's ability to get a franchise QB. They aren't getting Williams or Maye anyways without trading up, and I doubt CHI or Wash has any plans on passing on either of those QBs.

The Cardinals for sure will be taking MHII or one of the LTs. The Chargers aren't taking a QB either. Who knows what the Giants do, but most mocks have them taking a LT. So that pretty much leaves NE with the same QB choices as 7 as they had at 3.

And you would have to remember that NE would likely get a 1st rounder for Billy B, as the assumption is that they would trade him, rather than fire him.

That's a better trade for us, but I don't think NE is moving out of the #3 spot. They need a QB badly, and they're not moving out of a spot where they could land one. Even if it's QB3, which is likely Jayden Daniels, would probably not be there at #7.

Unless another team trades into the top 6, I think NE would have the same pick of QBs at 7 as they would at 3. The only team in that grouping even remotely likely to take a QB is NYG, and recent reports suggest they are sticking with Jones.

Not what I said. Vrabel gets blame also with his staff choices.

JRob blew 2 entire draft classes. TWO. 2020, 2021 and 2022 is still unknown but not looking to good

He sent a 2nd and a 4th for Julio Jones

He got squat for AJB then blew the pick. Should have signed AJB probably.

Then you have Wake, Clowney and Beasley.

The guy was a mess from 2020 till he got fired

That destroys a franchise.
my favorite jon robinson note:
GDF51NvWoAQqjdB.png

he absolutely trashed this roster, any notion otherwise is a waste of the energy used to type it out

my favorite jon robinson note:
GDF51NvWoAQqjdB.png

he absolutely trashed this roster, any notion otherwise is a waste of the energy used to type it out

Later on in that same interview it talks about how they had to press JRob to take Derrick Henry, he didn’t want him. He wanted another trash defensive player who would have been another bust.

I’ve also seen JC Lathom and Taliese Fuaga as top 10, separately and lower than Alt and Fashunu but still projected top 10 in some rankings.

Only problem is that they're RTs. If Alt and Fashanu are both gone I'd rather grab whoever is left of Nabers or Odunze then grab the best OT available in RD2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back