Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Vrabel would rather be coach of the Patriots than the Titans, then trade him. I’ll take pick #3 and call it square. I want a coach who wants to be here, if Vrabel doesn’t, then send him packing.
They wouldn't give #3 overall, that kind of draft capital usually requires around 3 1sts. They might do a 1st next year + a 2nd this year.

Or maybe a pick swap, #3 for #7. Draft Marvin Harrison Jr, hire Arthur Smith lol

To be fair it was a Tale Of Two Jon Robinsons.
There was the Jrob pre 2019-20 AFC Championship Game and the JRob after.

Pre AFCCG:
A+ For “Kings Ransom Trade” w/Rams
A+ Trade for Dennis Kelly
A+ Trade for Demarco Murray
A+ Trade for Tannehill
Drafted Henry
Drafted Simmons
Drafted Jonnu
Drafted Byard
Drafted AJ
Drafted Hooker
Drafted Landry
Drafted Conklin
Signed Ben Jones
Signed Rodger Saffold
Signed Logan Ryan
Signed Malcolm Butler
Signed Kenny Vaccaro

Post AFCCG
F Trade of AJ
F Trade for Julio
F Trade of Jurrell Casey
Let Conklin walk
Let Adoree walk
Let Corey walk
Let Jonnu walk
Drafted Wilson
Drafted Farley
Drafted Burks
Drafted Dez
Drafted Darrington Evans
Signed Vic Beasley
Signed Jadeveon Clowney
Signed Josh Reynolds
Signed Bud Dupree
Signed Jemarco Jones

Clearly got to liking the smell of his own farts.

They wouldn't give #3 overall, that kind of draft capital usually requires around 3 1sts. They might do a 1st next year + a 2nd this year.

Or maybe a pick swap, #3 for #7. Draft Marvin Harrison Jr, hire Arthur Smith lol
The Patriots gave a first for Belichick over twenty years ago. If the Titans take anything less than multiple picks including this years first, they are getting fleeced.

zero chance Titans have a plan

I dont think there is a plan for 24 draft right now... as a for instance

and FWIW I have no problem if Titans roll with vrable BUT I wont cry if they move on from him either.

like mularkey possbibly Titans have seen peak vrable already

It’s multiple reports from 1 rumor/suggestion/conjecture started by one guy saying what he thought should happen. Did you read any of it. Or just titles.

1 murder happens and it’s reported by 8 sources doesn’t mean there is a serial killer on the loose who killed 8 people.

I'm guessing the reason you know so many NFL personnel is from all the time you spent moving goalposts, considering how often you try it on this message board. You said, and I quote,

"Rumors started ?? No they didn’t. People like you started speculating. Absolutely no reputable source reported anything."

This is false as I clearly showed.

The 'source' for the SI article is the belief of a former NFL GM, Randy Mueller. Now unless @Tewa Titan is a former NFL GM, hard to argue that qualifies as 'people like you.'

The Boston Globe article references 'Two sources close to the Patriots have independently said the same thing.' Again, unless @Tewa Titan is a Patriots insider, it's hard to then argue that qualifies as 'people like you.'

Ben Volin is the senior NFL writer at the Boston Globe, who has covered the NFL since 2007. Unless @Tewa Titan has some credentials we don't know about, then it's hard to argue that qualifies as 'people like you.'

The CBS News article was based on a Bleacher Report NFL insider named Jordan Schultz, who credited 'sources,' so, say it with me, unless @Tewa Titan is a Bleacher Report NFL insider, then it's hard to argue that qualifies as 'people like you.'

Also, while I can't say that I know any of them personally, I can with some level of confidence say that I don't believe Randy Mueller, Ben Volin, Two Sources, and Jordan Schultz to all be ONE person, as you said "It’s multiple reports from 1 rumor/suggestion/conjecture started by one guy saying what he thought should happen. Did you read any of it. Or just titles."

So clearly, I have to ask, did you read any of it? Or just titles?

To be fair it was a Tale Of Two Jon Robinsons.
There was the Jrob pre 2019-20 AFC Championship Game and the JRob after.

Pre AFCCG:
A+ For “Kings Ransom Trade” w/Rams
A+ Trade for Dennis Kelly
A+ Trade for Demarco Murray
A+ Trade for Tannehill
Drafted Henry
Drafted Simmons
Drafted Jonnu
Drafted Byard
Drafted AJ
Drafted Hooker
Drafted Landry
Drafted Conklin
Signed Ben Jones
Signed Rodger Saffold
Signed Logan Ryan
Signed Malcolm Butler
Signed Kenny Vaccaro

Post AFCCG
F Trade of AJ
F Trade for Julio
F Trade of Jurrell Casey
Let Conklin walk
Let Adoree walk
Let Corey walk
Let Jonnu walk
Drafted Wilson
Drafted Farley
Drafted Burks
Drafted Dez
Drafted Darrington Evans
Signed Vic Beasley
Signed Jadeveon Clowney
Signed Josh Reynolds
Signed Bud Dupree
Signed Jemarco Jones

He had to let those good players walk so that we can sign all those Texans cast offs like Desmond King, Xavier Sua-Filo, David Quessenberry, Kendall Lamm, and MyCole Pruitt...

Also, I'd still like to know who exactly ran off Josh Reynolds. I somehow doubt that it was Jon Robinson...?

I'm guessing the reason you know so many NFL personnel is from all the time you spent moving goalposts, considering how often you try it on this message board. You said, and I quote,

"Rumors started ?? No they didn’t. People like you started speculating. Absolutely no reputable source reported anything."

This is false as I clearly showed.

The 'source' for the SI article is the belief of a former NFL GM, Randy Mueller. Now unless @Tewa Titan is a former NFL GM, hard to argue that qualifies as 'people like you.'

The Boston Globe article references 'Two sources close to the Patriots have independently said the same thing.' Again, unless @Tewa Titan is a Patriots insider, it's hard to then argue that qualifies as 'people like you.'

Ben Volin is the senior NFL writer at the Boston Globe, who has covered the NFL since 2007. Unless @Tewa Titan has some credentials we don't know about, then it's hard to argue that qualifies as 'people like you.'

The CBS News article was based on a Bleacher Report NFL insider named Jordan Schultz, who credited 'sources,' so, say it with me, unless @Tewa Titan is a Bleacher Report NFL insider, then it's hard to argue that qualifies as 'people like you.'

Also, while I can't say that I know any of them personally, I can with some level of confidence say that I don't believe Randy Mueller, Ben Volin, Two Sources, and Jordan Schultz to all be ONE person, as you said "It’s multiple reports from 1 rumor/suggestion/conjecture started by one guy saying what he thought should happen. Did you read any of it. Or just titles."

So clearly, I have to ask, did you read any of it? Or just titles?

The Jordan Schultz rumor is new. Again, quoting no source but himself.

You are flat lying about the other stories.

Mueller stated an idea. That’s not a source that’s his opinion. Mueller hasn’t worked in the NFL in 17 years and has no apparent connection to Vrabel, the Titans or Patriots. It’s was an opinion. Not a source.

Ben Volin… again. Stating Kraft thinks Vrabel is his home run choice but also wants Casserio back from the Texans etc etc. Fantasy speculation. What if article,

Like I said. You may not like it. JT nothing is being reported but speculation. This is what they should or shouldn’t do. Here is what we think Kraft would like.

It’s all speculation. Prove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back