Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have been OC that year, stood back and watched Henry run for 2k yards while Tannehill was throwing lasers to our receivers. He was the beneficiary of Henry and Tannehill, not the cause.
2019 was the better year, while Henry was LL, that wasn’t his 2k season.
2020 THill took a minor step down although still very very good and Henry reached 2K.

21, significant offense drop off. Art gone for downing, THill injured and Henry injured.

i think Art did alright as OC, still had a lot to be desired though. It probably helps his case that his replacement was Downing. If it was any average OC instead, art may not look even that good.

Art certainly didnt light it up at Atlanta. Atlanta fans seem to pretty much loathe him.
Yea I get it, but he wouldn't be HC here and he'd be more of a OC on paper. Seems pretty clear that Callahan will orchestrate the offense and call plays. It probably didn't help Art that his OC was David Ragone.

Just to reiterate, I would not have wanted Art back if Vrabel was still HC. But the fact that he has had some success running our offense and he has experience in different systems, it could be a good mesh with Callahan. I was just saying I wouldn't hate it now, and again, IF Ranahan want to keep Henry.

I would have zero issues at all if Callahan goes in a different direction.

I was like, 'what I say, I never commented on this thread??' but I'm pretty sure you're referring to my WTF? emoji response.

Caught that it was a joke and a good one, I just figured the WTF? was an appropriate response. No offense intended...

Yeah, some of these emojis need updated for 2024 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back