Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to Byron Leftwich? Wasn't too long ago he turned down the Jags HC job thinking he was going to take over the Bucs HC job after Arians. Should've took the Jags job because Tom Brady made him look better than he actually was. Now he doesn't even have a job.
Just like Vrable.

Whatever happened to Byron Leftwich? Wasn't too long ago he turned down the Jags HC job thinking he was going to take over the Bucs HC job after Arians. Should've took the Jags job because Tom Brady made him look better than he actually was. Now he doesn't even have a job.
I didn’t realize he was unemployed figured he was a qb coach or some kind of assitant coach somewhere. Coaches have a small window these days

I wondered that myself. Was he even in the league at any capacity last year?

Vrabel second tier HC confirmed

Washington a 2nd tier franchise? 8th highest valued NFL franchise, Titans 21st. 3 Super Bowls wins and an owner that could buy Amy 4 times over ? Also about to get a franchise QB ? I dunno. I think it’s a pretty good job to get.

Are you saying Vrabel is gets a bump up from 3rd tier ?

Vrabel second tier HC confirmed
I think Was turned a corner in contention with Snyder removed as owner and a clean house of all the cheerleader abusers.
Maybe not this year, but I do expect them to reach back to competitive as an organization within the next couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back