Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice to see the cronies from Houston being deleted from the staff. Harris and Williams I'd welcome back. I know Harris will catch a lot of flack, but look what he had to work with outside of McCreary, a whole lot of nothing. A malcontent, an oft injured first round bust and a bunch of undrafted free agents and players plucked off the scrap heap at corner.

I’m curious what you think his dads money has to do with it.

Dude A comes at you whose Dad is homeless

Dude B comes at you whose Dad is a billionaire

Who is likely to get hired? Let's not look at it from your perspective, but from the average perspective.

I swear you just come on here to just argue.

Who is likely to get hired? Let's not look at it from your perspective, but from the average perspective.

I look at it more from the perspective of Art having a safety net, where others don’t. It’s much easier to go “all in” on your dream when you have a lucrative plan b.

I really was asking a legit question and that’s not arguing. Just because I ask a question doesnt mean it’s an argument. But you wrote it. Be able to reasonably back up your comment. I didn’t understand it.

But now that you gave your answer, it’s a bullshit answer. NFL OCs are grown men with resumes of accomplishments. Whether there dad is homeless or in jail or a billionaire isn’t relevant. Arthur Smith himself is rich.

Don’t get mad at me because your comment was stupid and made no sense to anyone rational. But go ahead and use me as a diversion off your insane rational.

I look at it more from the perspective of Art having a safety net, where others don’t. It’s much easier to go “all in” on your dream when you have a lucrative plan b.

Thats what I was asking. I could buy that theory.

But that’s not at all what he was saying.

Tuck.. stop arguing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really was asking a legit question and that’s not arguing. Just because I ask a question doesnt mean it’s an argument. But you wrote it. Be able to reasonably back up your comment. I didn’t understand it.

But now that you gave your answer, it’s a bull**** answer. NFL OCs are grown men with resumes of accomplishments. Whether there dad is homeless or in jail or a billionaire isn’t relevant. Arthur Smith himself is rich.

Don’t get mad at me because your comment was stupid and made no sense to anyone rational. But go ahead and use me as a diversion off your insane rational.

Go to bed.

Was Downing Dude A? Or does his dad have $?

Whatever happened to Byron Leftwich? Wasn't too long ago he turned down the Jags HC job thinking he was going to take over the Bucs HC job after Arians. Should've took the Jags job because Tom Brady made him look better than he actually was. Now he doesn't even have a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back