Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a co-worker that just about every Monday pops his head into the office wanting to know how Burks looked yesterday? The guy just won't accept that Burks is a bust. 'He's young, he'll get there,' etc, every Monday.

jrob couldnt pick this many losers in the draft again if he tried.

but seriously, he couldnt if he tried

If he made those picks under the advise of the scouts and talent evaluators I am not sure whether they should all be fired, or given high-fives and bonus checks for the biggest troll job ever of a GM.

Simmons was his downfall really. Once the 'take the injured value pick' worked, he was hooked. It was like an addiction.

If he made those picks under the advise of the scouts and talent evaluators I am not sure whether they should all be fired, or given high-fives and bonus checks for the biggest troll job ever of a GM.

Simmons was his downfall really. Once the 'take the injured value pick' worked, he was hooked. It was like an addiction.
Seemed like he expanded his approach from the draft to FA as well.
The strange thing is his love for cheap injury value missed out on trying to keep Conklin.

JRob deserves his share of the blame but I'm sure he had input from scouts, coaches, owners? Ultimately he signed off on the picks and FA signings but it shouldn't fall completely on him.
4-15 since JRob indicates there's still issues, I don't buy it was all the GM

JRob deserves his share of the blame but I'm sure he had input from scouts, coaches, owners? Ultimately he signed off on the picks and FA signings but it shouldn't fall completely on him.
4-15 since JRob indicates there's still issues, I don't buy it was all the GM
To be fair they're still trying to piece together half a team after Jrob robbed the physio therapy clinic for a roster.

I have a co-worker that just about every Monday pops his head into the office wanting to know how Burks looked yesterday? The guy just won't accept that Burks is a bust. 'He's young, he'll get there,' etc, every Monday.

Didn't see him today, not once. Maybe he's given up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back