Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kinsey and Dowell get a spot over Burks ? Taking the $13 million hit? Not a chance

No they don’t either have it or not. You don’t know what he has or doesn’t have because you don’t see what the staff sees or what they know.
LOL

still thinking 'staff' knows more than we see on full display on sundays huh?

if Wheezy could play good football he would do it on sundays when it counts

Wheezy gets 3 more TDs ( I know I know... it will be 2029 by then - GoT knows extrapolation unlike other low skill maths strugglers ) he will tie Dorial Beckham Greens 4 TDs in his rookie season as a Titan

Wheezy must be impressing the crap outta the staff somehow

Last edited by a moderator:
3 years is generally the year wr and te "get it" so I see marks logic. I don't think we should cut him, and honestly, we have no one else anyways.

Though I have little to no hope it works for him. It's not just getting it, it's everything
oh without a doubt gonna get TC at the least

and sadly with the likes of phillips & kinsey as competition burks will probably make team as long as he keeps breathing - which is clearly an issue

Yea… we don’t know that.

You have to give NFL WRs 3 years to develop especially a 1st rounder.

His health is an issue.

It’s not your money. So it’s easy to just give it away. That’s not how it works. Burks isn’t a team distraction. Who is he taking a roster spot from ?

Some of y’all can’t really handle reality. This ain’t Madden.
It takes 3 years to develop an average 2 o 3 WR. 1st rounders contribute right away. Burks flashed in one game ONE. The rest he’s either had the drops or been injured. That isn’t changing.

did a bib come with your Burks knee pad set?

Give him another year, though I am not going to hold my breath. He was totally out-performed by Hopkins, whose 30 year old performance was better than all recent Titans receivers, with the possible exception of AJ, AND he was healthy. Keep Hopkins, Burks, Moore and then go get a real free agent speedy threat. Then if Burks can rise to the demand in year 3, good deal. If not, oh well.

It takes 3 years to develop an average 2 o 3 WR. 1st rounders contribute right away. Burks flashed in one game ONE. The rest he’s either had the drops or been injured. That isn’t changing.

did a bib come with your Burks knee pad set?

Wow.. again with the adolescent BS.

I have stated clearly he is a bust so far. I have also given the reasons he won’t be cut. You don’t know what will change or not change with him. Neither do I. I just know he will be on this roster next season and I’m not mad about it. We freaking carry 7 WRs.

He has been bad. He is to get better and stay on the field. But he has freak physical talent. You don’t cut 1st rounders in year 2 unless they are a team distraction, which he isn’t. He is doing what the team is asking him to do. They tell us this.

It it freaks you out that I don’t call for his public execution then I can’t help you.

Burks isn’t going anywhere.

Wow.. again with the adolescent BS.

I have stated clearly he is a bust so far. I have also given the reasons he won’t be cut. You don’t know what will change or not change with him. Neither do I. I just know he will be on this roster next season and I’m not mad about it. We freaking carry 7 WRs.

He has been bad. He is to get better and stay on the field. But he has freak physical talent. You don’t cut 1st rounders in year 2 unless they are a team distraction, which he isn’t. He is doing what the team is asking him to do. They tell us this.

It it freaks you out that I don’t call for his public execution then I can’t help you.

Burks isn’t going anywhere.
Jokes are jokes. Grow a pair.

what’s adolescent is fanboy love for a non producer. You can see the great players that “it” right away. The proverbial “eye” test. And those that become great show toughness and a desire to outwork everyone else. Burks shows none of that. He doesn’t win conttested catches. He showed up out of shape. He rarely has separation and if he does, he has drop issues even on uncontested balls. There’s a reason he doesn’t get many targets from our QB’s. They practice with him. They know his limits.

But you keep believing in him because he was insanely chosen over OL by JRob. That’s hope and there’s nothing wrong with that.

kobe-soft-gif-8.gif

Jokes are jokes. Grow a pair.

what’s adolescent is fanboy love for a non producer. You can see the great players that “it” right away. The proverbial “eye” test. And those that become great show toughness and a desire to outwork everyone else. Burks shows none of that. He doesn’t win conttested catches. He showed up out of shape. He rarely has separation and if he does, he has drop issues even on uncontested balls. There’s a reason he doesn’t get many targets from our QB’s. They practice with him. They know his limits.

But you keep believing in him because he was insanely chosen over OL by JRob. That’s hope and there’s nothing wrong with that.

Stop it.,. Just stop it. There is NO fanboy love. Show me the fanboy live. I said he was a bust so far and I told you why he would be back. You guys and your eye test. If your eyes meant a damn thing you would be in the NFL. You guys don’t know squat. You think you know.

Burks is the first rookie to ever show up out of shape? That’s what you got? I giving you the economics of the business. Learn something, Burks isn’t going anywhere. The team likes him, has an investment in him and he is doing what he is being asked to do, he will be on this roster in 2024.

That’s not me. I don’t run the team. But that’s reality, You can’t act like a child and stomp your feet, make fun of me because you don’t like Burks. But he will be on this team unless he dies or retires.

Stop it.,. Just stop it. There is NO fanboy love. Show me the fanboy live. I said he was a bust so far and I told you why he would be back. You guys and your eye test. If your eyes meant a damn thing you would be in the NFL. You guys don’t know squat. You think you know.

Burks is the first rookie to ever show up out of shape? That’s what you got? I giving you the economics of the business. Learn something, Burks isn’t going anywhere. The team likes him, has an investment in him and he is doing what he is being asked to do, he will be on this roster in 2024.

That’s not me. I don’t run the team. But that’s reality, You can’t act like a child and stomp your feet, make fun of me because you don’t like Burks. But he will be on this team unless he dies or retires.
You remember any other rookies that did this and panned out?
I’m cannot.

Doesn’t matter whether I do or not. None of y’all are listening. It matters what the team thinks.
I’m still not suggesting cut anyway. I’d rather bite the bullet and put him on ST or that marginal guy that doesn’t get a uniform most weeks just to avoid the big cap hit.

I just don’t recall many players showing up out of shape, especially rookies, and end up putting a career together.

**** off. Just read what I write for Christ sake.

The Titans are not cutting Burks….. somehow that’s become my fault for pointing it out.
No one is busting your chops for that point. It’s when you rationalize his 2 seasons of bad play and lack of availability are somehow not indicative of his talent level. Then when you get called out on it, you change your point of emphasis. Like your above statement.

No one is busting your chops for that point. It’s when you rationalize his 2 seasons of bad play and lack of availability are somehow not indicative of his talent level. Then when you get called out on it, you change your point of emphasis. Like your above statement.

Rationalize? Telling the truth? I’m not changing shit. The Titan environment the last 2 years has not exactly been WR friendly. He has been bad but shown flashes and when you see what they say about him you realize he is doing what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back