Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
incredible how much of a bust burks actually is... like it's worse than i could have even imagined. damn you jon robinson
The crazy thing is, is the previous two first rounds picks were actually bigger busts. Wilson and farely have to go down as two of the least productive first rounders in history. Both barely even saw the field.

Jrob literally hit on one injured player and got good value on it and said that's all he's doing going forward.
It was a bonkers strategy. It carried over to FA’s as well.

almost like he was trying to moneyball player shortages but instead of just undervalued, he looked for previously injured as the short list for undervalued.

I would never talk s**t on Big Jeff, but his success almost directly contributed to JRobs insanity and ultimately the team downfall.

It was a bonkers strategy. It carried over to FA’s as well.

almost like he was trying to moneyball player shortages but instead of just undervalued, he looked for previously injured as the short list for undervalued.

I would never talk s**t on Big Jeff, but his success almost directly contributed to JRobs insanity and ultimately the team downfall.
The equivalent in golf is the high risk high reward driver off the fairway. Get lucky once and you think you can nail that shot every time. It ruins your game until you start playing smart again.

He’s a wasted roster spot. Pumping a dry well.

Yea… we don’t know that.

You have to give NFL WRs 3 years to develop especially a 1st rounder.

His health is an issue.

It’s not your money. So it’s easy to just give it away. That’s not how it works. Burks isn’t a team distraction. Who is he taking a roster spot from ?

Some of y’all can’t really handle reality. This ain’t Madden.

Yea… we don’t know that.

You have to give NFL WRs 3 years to develop especially a 1st rounder.

His health is an issue.

It’s not your money. So it’s easy to just give it away. That’s not how it works. Burks isn’t a team distraction. Who is he taking a roster spot from ?

Some of y’all can’t really handle reality. This ain’t Madden.
3 years? He’s either got it or he don’t. What is some coach expected to coach him?

and he is wasting the roster spot for any able body. 12 missed games in 2 years, not counting mid game blue tent finishes. Pedestrian output when active.

3 years? He’s either got it or he don’t. What is some coach expected to coach him?

and he is wasting the roster spot for any able body. 12 missed games in 2 years, not counting mid game blue tent finishes. Pedestrian output when active.

So Kinsey and Dowell get a spot over Burks ? Taking the $13 million hit? Not a chance

No they don’t either have it or not. You don’t know what he has or doesn’t have because you don’t see what the staff sees or what they know.

3 years is generally the year wr and te "get it" so I see marks logic. I don't think we should cut him, and honestly, we have no one else anyways.

Though I have little to no hope it works for him. It's not just getting it, it's everything

So Kinsey and Dowell get a spot over Burks ? Taking the $13 million hit? Not a chance

No they don’t either have it or not. You don’t know what he has or doesn’t have because you don’t see what the staff sees or what they know.
You don’t have to eat the $13 mil to put Burks where Philips was. Healthy scratch is fine, stop giving him a uniform if he’s not going to use it.

I would imagine a staff or “coaches” can teach him but he doesn’t have. According to a certain poster that’s not the coaches job, the player either has it or doesn’t.

You don’t have to eat the $13 mil to put Burks where Philips was. Healthy scratch is fine, stop giving him a uniform if he’s not going to use it.

I would imagine a staff or “coaches” can teach him but he doesn’t have. According to a certain poster that’s not the coaches job, the player either has it or doesn’t.

Oh ok..so you aren’t saying cut him. Then you and I agree.

Most NFL WRs peak after 25. So he has physical talent. Let’s see if he can stay healthy and produce.

How you gonna teach him not to hurt his knee or get concussed?

People bring up the eye test. Well, I think if he can stay healthy and get on the field he will surprise some people.

I don't see Burks going anywhere but he can't be counted on going forward. It puts the team in an awkward position for sure unless he's just clearly beaten out for a roster spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back