Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rationalize? Telling the truth? I’m not changing ****. The Titan environment the last 2 years has not exactly been WR friendly. He has been bad but shown flashes and when you see what they say about him you realize he is doing what they want.
Vrable - I want you to drop a bomb from Levis first drive vs cows

Wheezy - sure thing coach

So Kinsey and Dowell get a spot over Burks ? Taking the $13 million hit? Not a chance

No they don’t either have it or not. You don’t know what he has or doesn’t have because you don’t see what the staff sees or what they know.

The 'staff' whose job it is to NOT train their players? Because they're already professionals? Quick, NOBODY compliment Puka Nacua, he has 2 more seasons in which to develop!

Stop it.,. Just stop it. There is NO fanboy love. Show me the fanboy live. I said he was a bust so far and I told you why he would be back. You guys and your eye test. If your eyes meant a damn thing you would be in the NFL. You guys don’t know squat. You think you know.

Burks is the first rookie to ever show up out of shape? That’s what you got? I giving you the economics of the business. Learn something, Burks isn’t going anywhere. The team likes him, has an investment in him and he is doing what he is being asked to do, he will be on this roster in 2024.

That’s not me. I don’t run the team. But that’s reality, You can’t act like a child and stomp your feet, make fun of me because you don’t like Burks. But he will be on this team unless he dies or retires.

'Show up out of shape?'

I'm not sure that he's been in shape once during his entire tenure here as a Titan. And this is from someone who rooted for him as a Razorback. To paraphrase, um, you, show me PROOOOOOF that he's ever once been in shape during his Titans tenure... derp derp... I want doctor's reports and everything. Chop chop, hop to it... proof it or else never declare it...

Rationalize? Telling the truth? I’m not changing ****. The Titan environment the last 2 years has not exactly been WR friendly. He has been bad but shown flashes and when you see what they say about him you realize he is doing what they want.

What? The Titans 'environment' has not been WR friendly?? Someone should let the coaching staff know about this!?! I mean, not that they'd do anything about it, because, 'professionals' and all, but still.

I'm so confused, either NFL position coaches do nothing, or they hate their own WR corps enough to prevent them from being not fat/not slow/not asthmatic/not uncapable of catching balls...

'Show up out of shape?'

I'm not sure that he's been in shape once during his entire tenure here as a Titan. And this is from someone who rooted for him as a Razorback. To paraphrase, um, you, show me PROOOOOOF that he's ever once been in shape during his Titans tenure... derp derp... I want doctor's reports and everything. Chop chop, hop to it... proof it or else never declare it...
Wheezy clearly got a gut... so do I but I am not a 'professional' athlete

Wheezy clearly got a gut... so do I but I am not a 'professional' athlete

Don't sell yourself short, you had JUST AS MANY TD receptions this year as did Treylon Burks. Super fast, super in shape, super breathe easy user Treylon Burks.

TitanMark gets so frisky
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back