Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it’s all said and done he may not be the qb of the future, but what he does give fans is hope. You saw throws that made you think “Ok, this kids got something”. Like others said, this is all done while he had to run for his life. How he didn’t get seriously hurt last season is a bigger mystery than evolution.

I can’t wait to see how he does in an actual system
next season. Again, he may not work out, but he has me believing in a qb for the first time in ages.
Which is why OL needs to be addressed...I still think Alt is the pick...have Skronski, Alt, Radunz, NPT grow with Levis

Which is why OL needs to be addressed...I still think Alt is the pick...have Skronski, Alt, Radunz, NPT grow with Levis

Im not sure anyone is saying to not take Alt (unless for whatever reason MHJ fell). The real discussion is do you take the number two tackle on the board, or someone like Nabers or Odunze

Im not sure anyone is saying to not take Alt (unless for whatever reason MHJ fell). The real discussion is do you take the number two tackle on the board, or someone like Nabers or Odunze
It's been mentioned if we sign Andrus Peat we may go in a different direction which I don't think is right... we've needed a good LT for awhile...if there I think Alt is the pick

Peat hasplayed all over the line, aside from C. I wouldn't just assume he will be the starting 2024 LT if he is signed.
It was more in response to a comment in another thread about Peat being our starting LT if signed.
Personally I hope it's Alt at 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back